Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Is there a site for viewing ITG cards and info?

Hi folks.

I am currently compiling a list of autographed jersey wants as a secondary collection for when trading for my PC is going slowly.

I am including current and former star players, as well as all members of the hall of fame who have an autographed jersey card.

One hall of famer, Harry Lumley, has such a card in the 2003-04 ITG Used Signature Series Goalie Gear Autographs set. I organize my collection according to what uniform the player is wearing. However, Mr. Lumley played for five of the six original six teams and this card has no team listing. I cannot find a sample photo online anywhere.

Can someone help me identify the team he is pictured with? Is there an ITG checklist site that has list information and photos or something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tony

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tony,
    nothing that I know that is out there. It was all updated but when Dr. Price the site he had was turned over to Leaf as they choose not to host the data and such. A lot of valuable information lost for those that have questions like this. Especially, the rarer cards when you do have one. As you say I seen him in three teams Leafs, Hawks, and Wings in those years for various ITG product.

DON\

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Every card I can find for 2003/04 ITG of Lumley he is a Blackhawks Jersey. Couldn’t find the specific card you quoted but maybe this will help?

https://www.worthpoint.com/inventory...F04+lumley+itg
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Every card I can find for 2003/04 ITG of Lumley he is a Blackhawks Jersey. Couldn’t find the specific card you quoted but maybe this will help?

https://www.worthpoint.com/inventory...F04+lumley+itg

That's good enough for me to make the decision. If he is pictured with the Blackhawks on the other 2003-04 cards, he's probably with the Blackhawks on the particular card I listed.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

https://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/20...umley/11663302
    @Leafsman the card in question should look just like this, but with an auto on the left side. Back of the card shows a hawks logo. The auto versions of these cards were just the silver with a sticker auto placed on the left side.

Edit* I'm finding it hard to believe he would have a autograph card though?
    Last edited by apod417; 02-11-2019 at 12:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

https://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/20...umley/11663302
    @Leafsman the card in question should look just like this, but with an auto on the left side. Back of the card shows a hawks logo. The auto versions of these cards were just the silver with a sticker auto placed on the left side.

Edit* I'm finding it hard to believe he would have a autograph card though?

It's #35 in the 2003-04 ITG Used Signature Series Goalie Gear Autographs set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I've seen the checklist, I just think its a misprint or mistake.
    #35 Harry Lumley, #32 Frank Brimsek & #36 Roger Crozier all passed away in the late 90's, before ITG started doing sets outside of BAP. Only one person who knows for sure though.

Last edited by apod417; 02-11-2019 at 02:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

#35 Harry Lumley, #32 Frank Brimsek & #36 Roger Crozier all passed away in the late 90's, before ITG started doing sets outside of BAP. Only one person who knows for sure though.

I'm guessing you mean @bprice. He hasn't been online in quite a while...

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

http://www.checklistcenter.com/2003-...nature-series/

If you scroll about half way down this checklist you'll see a picture of Harry Lumley in a Black Hawks jersey in the Goalie Gear & Jersey Set section. I'm assuming the auto set would use the same picture.

Screenshot (2)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@apod417 @Leafsman

Now we all know.

5A33797C-AAA5-4CA3-9BEE-6BBBA6C6D5CB.jpeg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast