Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My first attempts...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I had designed this set originally in 2014, but lost it all in a hard drive failure. I've rebooted it for 2016, and will use it for Chicago Bears and Chicago Blackhawks TTM & IP opportunities.

They look great man, love the Bears template!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Haven't posted in this section of the forum in awhile, but came up with a couple new designs this summer to send out, have had good returns so far on both.

First, I made a set I called "Chalk Talk". I sent it off to a number of coaches hoping they would draw up their favorite play and return it. Here's an example from Boise State Head Coach, Bryan Harsin:

And my other new design is based off a photoshop action I thought was pretty cool that takes pictures & turns them into pencil sketches. I called the sent "Sketch Signatures". Have only sent out a few of these so far though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may have to steal that Chalk Talk idea...that is awesome. Well done.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

That is crazy cool! I love Boise State, and what an awesome idea for a card collection! Super cool, and you have some awesome stuff on here!

God bless,

Kevin

Haven't posted in this section of the forum in awhile, but came up with a couple new designs this summer to send out, have had good returns so far on both.

First, I made a set I called "Chalk Talk". I sent it off to a number of coaches hoping they would draw up their favorite play and return it. Here's an example from Boise State Head Coach, Bryan Harsin:

And my other new design is based off a photoshop action I thought was pretty cool that takes pictures & turns them into pencil sketches. I called the sent "Sketch Signatures". Have only sent out a few of these so far though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey all, Happy New Year. Been super busy and in a little creative funk, too. But finally put together a new design to continue with my Cubs alumni collection. As always, I look forward to comments, but here's a couple that will be going out soon.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also did a 50/50 of the Arizona Fall League with a gentlemen I met last year at the National. I make the cards (4x6) and he gets as many signed as possible. Of course we aim for the Cubs, but otherwise, focus on the Mesa Solar Sox, which the Cubs are affiliated with once again.

Here are the 26 signatures he was able to secure for me this year. Obviously, I'm a little partial to the Eloy Jimenez, but can't complain at all about the rest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Very cool stuff!

congrats on the 50/50 successes!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very cool stuff!

congrats on the 50/50 successes!

Thanks. It's been fun. I've never 50/50'd a ton, but I have had some great autographs come home the past couple seasons.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My other new set is a set over the XFL. I'm anxious to see my return rate on this set...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Three newer designs for 2018. One is for the next segment of my Cubs Alumni Project. One will be for a Blackhawks Alumni Project, and a new one for a Rams Alumni Project.

The first is my latest design for my Cubs Alumni Collection. I'm currently up to the late 1970's / Early 1980's in terms of the alumni I'm working on. I designed this card as a play off some early / mid 1980's designs. I went with a full photo section again as it's difficult to find pictures of some of the Cubs alumni from this area and I wanted to use what I could find and edit with minimal work.

NN3TyWaller.png

This will be my fourth design for my Blackhawks Alumni Collection. I wanted to go with a little bit of a cleaner look.

CTTI2AnisimovTP.png

Other than the Bears, I've always had a little fanboy in me for the Rams franchise. So, I decided to make a set for Rams Alumni. Tried some new techniques in terms of fading, but a little more open ended look.

RRTPYoungblood.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast