Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

What would you pay? I want this but...

http://cgi.ebay.com/08-ALLEN-GINTER-...item518f90d9ab

Been after it for 3 months but he won't come down on price. $99 seems too high?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

It's only $75....I don't know enough about him though to tell you whether I think that's too much or not, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

Oh nice he lowered it per my request. He is a skater that I have liked for some time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

well since he really isnt selling it and i would think with tony hawk and a few other top skaters you might be the only buyer for it , i would have to say 50 bucks the most but then again i have no idea what the bv or svis on that card , they also say a card is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it so i guess it would be up to you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

IDK, but that's pretty damn AWESOME!!!! Nice to see skaters getting some respect now! I used to be amateur sponsored by vans and World Industries, namely Blind(as well as my local skate shops) back in the day(before the drinking and knee surgery! lol!) but I have skated and actually done demos with a lot of pros, TV tour w/ Ed Templeton, the Fowler brothers, Mike Vallely, Henry Sanchez, Eric Koston, etc. and that is just awesome to see!!! I had no idea there were cards like that even out there(aside from maybe a Tony Hawk auto or something)! Awesome! If I had the money I would snatch it up, but I have some serious nostilaga associated with that stuff. Very nice!!!

Just my 2 cents, sorry for the ramble, but that just made my day! Thanks! I hope you get it!