Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

Flair managing Styles....rebirth of the horseman? Styles, Daniels, Joe, and maybe Desmond Wolfe. I know I am reaching here, but that would be very interesting....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flair managing Styles....rebirth of the horseman? Styles, Daniels, Joe, and maybe Desmond Wolfe. I know I am reaching here, but that would be very interesting....

its a reach. but WOW!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seminolesfan16's Items on eBay

I am a fan of turning STyles heel, Could be a great bad guy with Flair playing his manager (also like 4 horsemen idea) I would prefer Styles, Machine Guns, and Daniels or Joe).....You need a Flair (Styles), a Arn Anderson & Tully (Machine Guns), and a mid card guy who can also go (Daniels).

Mr Kennedy is as good as almost anyone on the mic and has the charisma to go with it. In ring skills are more along the lines iof WWE quality as opposed to TNA but he will be good.

Nasty Boys sucked in the 80's and 90's and are even worse now. They need to go away all together but then again the Dudleys errr Team 3D could go as well. Heck if Hogan had to bring in a buddy it could have at least been Brutus Beefcake who is in shape for his age.

Scott Hall looks awful and is extremely annoying now. Its just sad seeing what he has done with himself. Waltman has always been decent in the ring but please never talk cause honestly his best roll ever was as the 123 kid cause he never talked.

The Bobby Lashley attack is fine I saw that coming since his Strikeforce debut is in 2 weeks.

Kendrick coming in could help but what was with his "flamboyant" maneurisms at the start of the match. Just kinda weird.

Sean Morley is garbage. When he won the way the crown reacted reminded me of old ECW (REAL ECW) days when the crowd was nearing riot. Heck Christopher Daniels couldn't even force himself into being a heel.

Four corner ring is back honestly because I don't think any of Hogans buddies can figure it out.

Bottom line is that IMO Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarret are both smart so hopefully they recognize crowd reaction and make adjustments. They also need to go to live shows even if they do go on Thursdays cause dirt sheets are killing them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank God competent booking and rational story telling have come to TNA. We are about to enter a new golden age. For years, TNA's talent base has been so thin that they have had to push fat slobs like Samoa Joe and bean poles like the guy from Twilight who is bald and does an average moonsault. Now raw and unpolished teams like the Machine Guns can learn technical basics from the Nasty Boys and in ring pyschology from Hall and Waltman.
    I mean, let's be serious. The only time Joe has left the Golden Coral in the past three years is to wrestle 3 star matches with Daniels and go to Test's funeral because Vince sprang for Chiplote catering.
    Maybe if Amazing Red and Eric Young didn't spend their time trading tapes with Ring of Honor's fan, TNA wouldn't be in this situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank God competent booking and rational story telling have come to TNA. We are about to enter a new golden age. For years, TNA's talent base has been so thin that they have had to push fat slobs like Samoa Joe and bean poles like the guy from Twilight who is bald and does an average moonsault. Now raw and unpolished teams like the Machine Guns can learn technical basics from the Nasty Boys and in ring pyschology from Hall and Waltman.
    I mean, let's be serious. The only time Joe has left the Golden Coral in the past three years is to wrestle 3 star matches with Daniels and go to Test's funeral because Vince sprang for Chiplote catering.
    Maybe if Amazing Red and Eric Young didn't spend their time trading tapes with Ring of Honor's fan, TNA wouldn't be in this situation.

I missed you buddy!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

ok- last nights PPV= LAME.

First off, get rid of Hall and Waltman, they are wastes of space and will do nothing but bring down the brand

Secondly- Why did Daniels job to Sean Morley? Obviously Daniels is on his way out of TNA

Third- is Samoa Joe hurt? If not, why is Abyss in a PPV and Joe isnt? (not sure about the Joe injury thing)

Finally- Styles a heel? Really? Bad, BAD move TNA

They should be let go soon from what i heard, Hall chickened out because he just realized how out of shape he is, and doesnt want to be seen in wrestling gear, Waltman was trying to get out of it as well for no reason, but it appears Nash wasnt the one telling them to come to TNA or anything...

Daniels was just in the main event if i recall correctly so makes no sense

Joe isnt injured, but TNA is almost giving up on him, and he is getting the raw end of the deal

I don't like the changes that are being made. JB is out! Old stars are getting the rub over home made talent. the fallen angel is working with Sean "don't call me val venis" morley. COME ON! talk about wasted talent. I loved the nwo, but who cares at this point. BTW who thought it was a good idea to change the ring. Oh and Abyss what are they doing to him. two weeks ago he taps on tv! and not he gets dropped on PPV be Anderson. He has shed A Ton of blood for tna, and he deserves better. I can't see a guy who has been getting wasted by barbed wire and steel chair shots for 6 years going down from one weak brass knuckles shot by anderson. its back booking.

BTW how wasted has Waltman and hall been on tv. it outrageous.

Honestly, I was Extremely hopeful for the hogan experiment. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. but man, Its just getting more ugly. And what is the point of havign Jeff hardy show up on TV if he is never going to wrestle for tna. its stupid.

I'll tell you what. I'll watch TNa this week and I'll write down the pluses and minus of the show. and i'll let you know How I feel.

Its WCW 2.0, accept it seemed more entertaining back then for some reason
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

They should be let go soon from what i heard, Hall chickened out because he just realized how out of shape he is, and doesnt want to be seen in wrestling gear, Waltman was trying to get out of it as well for no reason, but it appears Nash wasnt the one telling them to come to TNA or anything...

Daniels was just in the main event if i recall correctly so makes no sense

Joe isnt injured, but TNA is almost giving up on him, and he is getting the raw end of the deal

Its WCW 2.0, accept it seemed more entertaining back then for some reason

Becouse we where young and stupid?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12