Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: THE BOW WOW IS GONE: SCORE!

     
  1. #1

    THE BOW WOW IS GONE: SCORE!

    The Lil Bow Wow Auto (aka the Pull of Doom) has been TRADED (go figure)!

    heres the deal

    01-02 Inspirations Lil Bow Wow Auto /100 -$200
    01-02 TCC First Step Shoe Duncan -$60
    2002 UD 40-man Electric Rainbow Bonds /40 -$60

    for

    99-00 Fresh Ink Shaq O'Neal -$250

    the theory is that though the bonds is underpriced, the bow wow is incredibly overpriced as they have dropped to $50-65 on eBay

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2

  4. #3

    Re: THE BOW WOW IS GONE: SCORE!

    Originally posted by bdrr
    The Lil Bow Wow Auto (aka the Pull of Doom) has been TRADED (go figure)!

    heres the deal

    01-02 Inspirations Lil Bow Wow Auto /100 -$200
    01-02 TCC First Step Shoe Duncan -$60
    2002 UD 40-man Electric Rainbow Bonds /40 -$60

    for

    99-00 Fresh Ink Shaq O'Neal -$250

    the theory is that though the bonds is underpriced, the bow wow is incredibly overpriced as they have dropped to $50-65 on eBay
    That Bow Wow autograph has 2 too many zeroes on it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #4
    amen Pwaldo, i am glad to have it gone...and i didnt think i was gonna end up with something like this

  6. #5
    Originally posted by bdrr
    amen Pwaldo, i am glad to have it gone...and i didnt think i was gonna end up with something like this
    I would have been so mad if I pulled that.

    I would have gotten so excited to see an autograph card and then turn it over and see that little punk on it. Arrghh. Probably would have ripped it up.

    Why is he even in a basketball ball set I thought he was a "rapper"?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #6
    thats exactly what i was feeling and thinking when i pulled it a month and a half ago
    :fro:

  8. #7
    Originally posted by pwaldo
    I would have been so mad if I pulled that.

    I would have gotten so excited to see an autograph card and then turn it over and see that little punk on it. Arrghh. Probably would have ripped it up.

    Why is he even in a basketball ball set I thought he was a "rapper"?
    I would guess because he played in that movie about mike.

  9. #8
    Originally posted by gioperation
    I would guess because he played in that movie about mike.
    Oh man he made a movie.

    That must have been an award winner.

    Sorry I don't watch movies that much and wouldn't go see something with him in it if it was for free.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  10. #9
    I agree pwaldo. I'd take a Shaq auto any day over Bow Wow. Do you have a scan of the Bow Wow auto?

    Tim

  11. #10
    bdrr -- very nice job!

    You told me you were hoping to get rid of the card at that card show this weekend or last weekend

    I'd also make that trade in a heart beat.

    how the heck is Bow Wow worth so much?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on