Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See gonoleswinit's Items on eBay

im trading all my rookies

i have tons of rookies and most are book valued at an average of about $3 i have about 150 from 98-02 mostly im looking for multi color game used. if you dont have any you are more than welcome to leave an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

do u have any Luke Staley from 2002 hes on the Detriot Lions and he went yo BYU lmk

EarlhamMan
    Do you have any Drew Bledsoe, Travis Henry, Eric Moulds, Sam Aiken, or Kliff Kingsbury? LMK

See gonoleswinit's Items on eBay

i have a sage kliff kingsbury its 1 of 2500 and i think i have a pacific bledsoe make me any offer any game used or a good card of randy moss

EarlhamMan
    I cant offer any good cards for what you have! Is there anything else you collect so that we can make a trade?