Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

86-87 lemieux and Roy for sale.

Hi, decided I needed some coin to go after some ebay auctions. Looking to get arid of hockey, and go only for football. Will sell My Lemieux and Roy 86-87 topps + $20 in stars/rookies for a total of $50 plus shipping. I will post scans of the Roy and Lemieux. I will be leaving for vacation on Thursday so please get back to me before then, or I won't be able to get back to you for a week or so.

Thanks,
    Neal

roy rc

do u take paypal?

pls email me

tjmichalak@earthlink.net
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Primary WANTS = Rookie Autos, HOFer & Retired Autos (No Stickers) - All Sports
    Also collect = St Louis Blues Autos, Rookies. Parallels & BASE

I will make a good deal for the Roy email me I got cash and cards!! want the roy BAD!!!

TJ, I respoded to you by email. I do take paypal, but no credit cards.

sureshot, I am only selling as a lot. TJ responded to the post first, so he has first dibbs. Gotta respect that. but if he is only able to pay by credit card, I will sell the lot to you.

I also have this lot on 2 other boards, so first confirmed payer will get the lot.
    Thanks,
    Neal

roy/Mario lot

consider me confirmed.

sent you another email Neal.

thx

tom
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Primary WANTS = Rookie Autos, HOFer & Retired Autos (No Stickers) - All Sports
    Also collect = St Louis Blues Autos, Rookies. Parallels & BASE

y u selling htem for so cheap are they actual cards or are they reprints? let me know if I can buy!!!

CARDS ARE GONE, HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY PURCHASED BY TJ.

THANKS FOR LOOKING,
    NEAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast