Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Post 2010 topps million card giveaway!!!!!

Greetings:
    As many of you know this year in the 2010 Topps packs they have started a promotion called the TOPPS MILLION CARD GIVEAWAY. They are cards that they say are ones that your mother threw out. Anyways this post is to start and how it works is once you send in your code or codes pending on how many you have. I just ask when you recieve the card in the mail you respond by saying like code was 1234 and the card you gotten was a 1975 Mini George Brett RC or it yielded a 1986 Razor Shines common player. It will give us a general idea what has been sent out in exchanged for that card and we can see who got lucky on some hits and those that thought it was funny getting the common player for their efforts. Thanks again and I'll let ya know what I receive them once they start the promotion. Remember good luck and hopefully someone from SCF will have some nice exchanges.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Country

i have one

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

The Topps Million Card Giveaway begins Monday, February 15 here. That's when you can begin entering your redemption codes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this will be cool to see what cards they send out!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Hence the reasoning behind this sticky message hopefully it be neat to see oh and if I may add also that once you get them that along with the code and the card tell where your from and please no smart answers like Earth tell us so we can figure out geographically so we can say ahhhh Topps likes sending out Red Sox to people in Oregon and Yankees to Californians and Dodgers and Mariners to people in the New England areas. Thanks again and I can't wait to see the results as they return.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Official Topps Million Card Giveaway Results Thread

Countdown to Feb. 15th... this is the day we get to enter our codes and see what card we get !

For the ones who do not know what this Giveaway is about, here is the info. Inserted in Topps Brand baseball packs throught 2010 (odds are 1:6 hobby, 1:1 Jumbo, not sure on retail) you will find a card that has a code printed on the back. You enter that code at www.toppsmillion.com and you will be given an original Topps card. The card could be a 1952 Mantle or it could be even a 1989 Steve Lyons card, who knows unless you enter that code !! The website also states you can win prizes also but no other information pertaining to that matter has been stated.

So I am starting this thread to see what everybody gets ! Plug those codes and let see who gets the goodies !!!

Dale

****Can a Mod Sticky this Thread Please !*****

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

Very cool thread. This could get interesting. I personally have about 8 cards or so to redeem and can't wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is gonna be fun.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See EamonKid's Items on eBay

Do you think topps will actually ship us these cards or will they charge us to have the cards shipped?

SCF Rewards
    Country

they'll probably ship them like the red hot rookie cards.

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast