Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

What about the backs of the cards?

Since the cards are just for my personal collection, I don't make card backs. I've only made them for one set:

And they were a pain in the butt. It's tough to cut through that many layers and still have a clean edge. Not worth it to me, but if you can find a way to do it effectively, I'd love to hear it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

Thanks man, I really appreciate this thread. People like you make me want to be a part of this forum community.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Life archives is particularly awesome. The photos are often mislabeled or not labeled at all, so you have to do your homework while you're looking at them (deducing what teams from what years you're seeing, jersey numbers, etc). I've found a lot of old timers there that I've never seen photos of before by searching there (Johnny Van Cuyk of the Dodgers comes to mind).

You are absolutely right with the Life archives. I have spent the last 2 nights here looking at all the old pictures. Like you said you have to do your homework but worth it for older player pictures. Will use this for sure, thanks for the idea!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing!

Country

Do your cards bow when you put them on the watercolor paper? And do players ever sign the backs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have an 8x10 printer but I do have a 4x6 printer
    Can you or someone else give a step-by-step tutorial on how to print cards with it

Thanks for your time
    ,jake

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have an 8x10 printer but I do have a 4x6 printer
    Can you or someone else give a step-by-step tutorial on how to print cards with it

Thanks for your time
    ,jake

It's easy, make a 4x6 blank image in 300 PPI and place two cards on it, and print it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

It's easy, make a 4x6 blank image in 300 PPI and place two cards on it, and print it.

Exactly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok thanks
    But what do you mean by PPI

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

I've been looking for a tutorial like this for a few months now. Awesome! Thanks!
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast