Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

nice adds man. I'm in your boat as well almost no returns in about 3 weeks. Sent out 8 or so last week so we will see.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

The 2 Williams' look really nice!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Williams'!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have never had such a bad spring training with the Cubs!!!!! I sent out to all 50 ST attendees, and the only ones I have received something back from are: Dale Sveum, Rudy Jaramillo, Andy Sonnanstine, and Manuel Corpas. Those are some bad results (8%)????? Maybe Dale has them working so hard, that they have no time to answer???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Congrats they look great B.Williams seems to be the one guy i just cant seem to ever get.

He seems to be very streaky. I took a shot. Glad I did!

nice adds man. I'm in your boat as well almost no returns in about 3 weeks. Sent out 8 or so last week so we will see.

Life has been a little busy lately for me, so I knew it'd be pretty sparse this month. But, finished well.

The 2 Williams' look really nice!!

Thanks man!

Thanks. Another Cubs HOF'er down...

I have never had such a bad spring training with the Cubs!!!!! I sent out to all 50 ST attendees, and the only ones I have received something back from are: Dale Sveum, Rudy Jaramillo, Andy Sonnanstine, and Manuel Corpas. Those are some bad results (8%)????? Maybe Dale has them working so hard, that they have no time to answer???

I have not had a lot of success the past couple spring trainings. Two years ago I went 5/21 and that really soured me on TTMing Spring Training. I sent 12 last year (6 returned) only sent 5 this year and have received 2 back. A few may roll back in for you through the season...

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, I have to change my stats, as I just went to my PO Box and inside was a baseball signed by ernie broglio!!!! So I am now 6/51 (forgot I sent that one out).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got a big one for me back today...

I am a big Chicago Bears fan, and this autograph was the last living Chicago Bears HOF member that I did not currently have in my collection. It cost me $30, but it was one of my goals this year to get the last few living HOF'ers I needed. Got Doug Atkins in February, now Alan Page via his foundation in Minnesota. Took 10 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've learned to not even bother sending to any Cubs. Dempster used to be decent, and Randy Wells is still a good signer, but other than that I'm not even sure they get the mail.

Got a big one for me back today...

I am a big Chicago Bears fan, and this autograph was the last living Chicago Bears HOF member that I did not currently have in my collection. It cost me $30, but it was one of my goals this year to get the last few living HOF'ers I needed. Got Doug Atkins in February, now Alan Page via his foundation in Minnesota. Took 10 days.

That looks great. $30 seems really steep for a TTM fee, but really not a bad price for a player like Page.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've learned to not even bother sending to any Cubs. Dempster used to be decent, and Randy Wells is still a good signer, but other than that I'm not even sure they get the mail.

That looks great. $30 seems really steep for a TTM fee, but really not a bad price for a player like Page.

The $30 was a hit, but it goes to his foundation, so it is tax deductible. I'm just happy to have him.

Three more in the last couple days... two more for the Cubs collection and a little more HOF mojo!:

Don Bryant: Former backstop for the Cubs and Houston, he returned 4/4 signed in 8 days via his home.

Ty Cline: This Journeyman outfielder played just 7 games with the Cubs, but I'll take it! Returned 3/4 in 8 days via his home.

Jim Otto: One of the most reliable Football HOF signers. Mr. Otto returned 4/4 customs in 11 days via his home. I sent $30 donation. Mr. Otto also personalized all of them with "00" and HOF 1980. Great return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Page & Otto's! The $30 for Page goes to his foundation if it makes you feel any better, really isn't that bad of a deal for one of the best.

Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast