Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

This was cool! I received one of my AFL Dual Signature cards back today... COMPLETE! I sent these to Brett Dietz of the Tampa Bay Storm, he signed them AND had Mr. Hank Edwards sign them as well to complete the cards (Which I didn't ask him to do... but he saved me 88 cents! He kept one (as offered), returned 3/4 in 21 Days c/o the team. He also included the note below.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i just picked up one of Dallas Baker's Topps Magic cards the other day but Jacksonville doesnt have another Arena home game for a month. So im going to wait and try IP before mailing.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That was a great thing that he did as well and i really the design on those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice job man those look great.I too sent dallas baker c/o jaxs sharks about 2 weeks ago nothing yet but I always post any success I get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats really cool he went out of his way to have Mr Edwards sign them as well & sent a note back. love when athletes do those kinds of things. very awesome!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks guys. I liked the look. I've sent out to all the teams except the Rush and Yard Dawgs... still have to get them done. I've had 4 of the 11 come back. We'll see what the next month brings.

They turned out better than I thought.

I couldn't believe he went out of his way to have Hank Edwards sign them... plus the letter was cool. Got a cool reply from Kyle Rowley of the Spokane Shock if you go back a page, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you happen to have any AF2 Addys? My old English teacher's son plays for the Barnstormers, I figured I might pick up a team signed item

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The AFL2 has gone bye bye. In late 2008, the entity known as the AFL folded and went under. They skipped the 2009 season, sold off most of the assets and a new management group took over and resurrected the league in 2010. Iowa is now a part of that league.

I sent to Ryan Vena, the QB from Iowa, c/o the team address on their website. Haven't received back from him, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahh. I don't know much about AFL, I just know that the Barnstormers are still around. I used to be interested in it around 2006-2007 but I never really kept up with it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm officially becoming a Spokane Shock fan! Got my first AFL Dual signed card done "the hard way" back today as Huey Whittaker signed and returned 3/4 (kept one as offered) to me c/o the Shock's arena. Turnaround was 10 days. I'm a Chicago Rush fan... but these guys (Rowley and Whittaker) were fast, friendly, and besides that, they are playing great. Thanks guys!

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast