Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yea, I got the notification... cleared out my box. Thank you again for the help! Can't wait to see them!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, had a huge mail day today! First, with huge help from @34BoJackson16 I was able to put together a few more Custom cards by getting the sticker off another card and putting them on my customs. Patrick was gracious enough to help me put together the Grasu, Braverman and Stone cards below. I also then sent out the first of a new design called Stratosphere, which will focus on Hall of Famers. Harry Carson is my first return of that set, he returned 2/2 customs in 11 days.

That was a fun mail day!

IMG_2731.jpg IMG_2732.jpg IMG_2733.jpg IMG_2730.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

You are welcome anytime. Enjoy and let me know if you are need of more help.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another Cub Alum back last night... Davey Johnson returned 1/2 customs (K1AO) in 11 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pulled a HUGE white whale for my Cubs Collection out of the mailbox tonight. I sent 4 cards to Vincente Amor, who pitched in four games for the Cubs in 1955 back in 2011. My envelope came back RTS'd. I saw on another site that another collector had a recent success with him and he graciously shared the address with me. I sent 4 out 30 days ago and Mr. Amor returned 3/4 (K1AO). Awesome return!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got my second return from the Stratosphere custom set today. John Bucyk signed 2/2 customs. Round Trip was about 22 days.

John Bucyk.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

This is a great thread! Thanks for posting your fun customs! I grew up in LaGrange, and used to work in Oswego, so am familiar with your area in Morris. Glad you are a fan of the Chgo teams, my wife graciously spent quite a few hours in autograph lines with me up there for various Bears from the 1985 Super Bowl XX team, all very gracious signers.

Thanks again for sharing your talents, very cool USFL set (an underappreciated era of football history!) and your awesome vintage Cub and Bear sets too, awesome stuff!

God Bless,

Kevin
    Last edited by kclj520; 08-31-2017 at 01:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is a great thread! Thanks for posting your fun customs! I grew up in LaGrange, and used to work in Oswego, so am familiar with your area in Morris. Glad you are a fan of the Chgo teams, my wife graciously spent quite a few hours in autograph lines with me up there for various Bears from the 1985 Super Bowl XX team, all very gracious signers.

Thanks again for sharing your talents, very cool USFL set (an underappreciated era of football history!) and your awesome vintage Cub and Bear sets too, awesome stuff!

God Bless,

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin. It's been a lot of fun to create these through the years. The USFL was a blast! Still my all-time favorite league. Still working on some new concepts, but I'm enjoying chasing my Chicago teams.

Dave

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pulled in another Cub alumnus yesterday. Mike Garman returned 2/3 customs (K1AO) in 10 days.

Mike Garman.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Thanks, Kevin. It's been a lot of fun to create these through the years. The USFL was a blast! Still my all-time favorite league. Still working on some new concepts, but I'm enjoying chasing my Chicago teams.

Dave

I have been in a real slump TTM lately, so fun to see your great successes rolling in, congrats! Keep posting them, love the HOF mojo comments too!

God Bless,

Kevin

Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast