Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Group Break: 2009/10 ITG Heroes & Prospects Hockey Case Round 2 (10 boxes)

This will be a draft style break. Members will need to post the highest position they are interested in as follows:

Enigma - Pick 4

This would mean that I do not want anything higher that set of picks. Once 24 hours has passed, the group break will be closed and I will do a random draw for draft order. Any available slots after that will become first come, first served and members at that time may opt to purchase more than one slot. Once the draft order is posted, members cannot back out of the group break or they will receive a negative feedback as well as not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

Payment is due no later than 5 days after trade link is sent. Please keep this in mind before agreeing to participate as case will not be ordered until all payments are received.

Case will be opened live on BlogTV. I will then post a recap and necessary scans on this thread. Drafting may begin as soon as the break is done. I reserve the right to draft for you if a card has not been selected within 24 hours of the last pick.

***In the event we have more cards than this that are non-base (2 autos, 2 gus and 2 inserts on average per box), the draft order will continue in the serpentine order until the last card has been taken.***

***I will send up to 5 base cards to each member if requested. However, no more than 1 of any particular card can be requested in order to give others a chance at the same card as there are likely to be duplicates.***

Prices:

Picks 1, 20, 21, 40, 41, 60 - dmaksymyshyn PAID (Duchene Jersey/Auto, Pysyk Jersey, Stalberg Auto, McFarland 2010 Draft, Kostitsyn Jersey)
    Picks 2, 19, 22, 39, 42, 59 - Pensfan254858 PAID (Gormley Jersey/Auto, Connolly Jersey, Hall Mem Cup, Bitz Auto, Lee Jersey)
    Picks 3, 18, 23, 38, 43, 58 - korpkaos PAID (Duffy Patch, Giroux Auto, Kozun Auto, Marchand Auto, Deschamps Auto)
    Picks 4, 17, 24, 37, 44, 57 - wogman56 PAID (Kadri Jersey, Alzner Jersey, Gudbranson Auto, Connolly 2010 Draft, McColgan Auto)
    Picks 5, 16, 25, 36, 45, 56 - goaltender001 PAID (Seguin Auto, Gormley Auto, McFarland Auto, Nestrasil Auto, Hishon Auto)
    Picks 6, 15, 26, 35, 46, 55 - korpkaos PAID (Elis/Subban Dual Jersey, Parise Auto, Ferraro Auto, Elliott Auto, Weiman Auto)
    Picks 7, 14, 27, 34, 47, 54 - SutterRodney PAID (Hall Jersey, Gormley Jersey, Getzlaf Jersey, Staal Jersey, Roussel Auto)
    Picks 8, 13, 28, 33, 48, 53 - westey PAID (Roussel Jersey/Auto, Sbisa Jersey, Kirkpatrick Jersey, Ferraro Jersey, Sauve Jersey)
    Picks 9, 12, 29, 32, 49, 52 - 30ranfordfan PAID (Neal Jersey, Foligno Jersey, Latta Auto, Hishon Auto, Machacek Auto, Howden 2010 Class)
    Picks 10, 11, 30, 31, 50, 51 - TysonX504 PAID (Fowler Auto, Kassian Jersey, Ashton Jersey, Loktionov Auto, Domingue Jersey, Stefanovich Jersey)

Scans:

McFarland - 12
    Connolly - 12
    Howden - 6

Getzlaf - (Silver 1 of 30)
    Ellis/Subban - (Gold, hand numbered 5 of 10)

Last edited by Enigma; 03-18-2010 at 10:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I have not been a part of a case break on SCF before, and would love to, especially this product. I will take any spot, starting at Pick 1. Can you put me down?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

TysonX504 - Pick 10

SCF Rewards
    Country

pick 9

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Pensfan254858 would like in, however is unable to log in from work at this time. Once he gets home from work, he will confirm this post. He would like in, as high as the top spot.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Pensfan254858 would like in, however is unable to log in from work at this time. Once he gets home from work, he will confirm this post. He would like in, as high as the top spot.

Thanks

Thanks Dave for the assist here!

I'd like in for another round - case 1 was just okay compared to other breaks I've seen, so feeling like SCF is due a monster case.

I'd like the top spot, if possible...but any spot will do if I don't get the top 1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See korpkaos's Items on eBay

You can count me in for any spot. (Higher the better) -Brock-
    Looking mainly for Nicklas Backstrom(Was) RC and Autos.
    Pride of a Nation Set #/25
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

half way home. nice.

sending in my first 200 pts for a redemption tomorrow...and sitting on 199 right now (the last one incoming from a trade) for my second. Would love the Mario/Jordan dual jersey for the PC...but looking over the list of 30, there's really only 3 or 4 I wouldn't want!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

half way home. nice.

sending in my first 200 pts for a redemption tomorrow...and sitting on 199 right now (the last one incoming from a trade) for my second. Would love the Mario/Jordan dual jersey for the PC...but looking over the list of 30, there's really only 3 or 4 I wouldn't want!

The list was posted? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast