Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

On average how many dealers/tables are there at one of these things?

ALOT lol, all the major card companies are there, as well as the box sellers, you need most the 4 days if you truly want to look at each vendor's stuff, that should help out i think lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm starting to believe everyone is copying "The more the merrier" from Don, he says it atleast 5 times when I talk to him, lol

Dan - Why do you think I used it?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

On average how many dealers/tables are there at one of these things?

Cleveland had around 800-900 tables not counting the Corporate area. Baltimore is expected to have 450-500 because of the size of the building being used. Will give you more time to look at cases and bins of cards per seller...

Guess I better stock up on 2008 UD Heroes...eh Dan?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cleveland had around 800-900 tables not counting the Corporate area. Baltimore is expected to have 450-500 because of the size of the building being used. Will give you more time to look at cases and bins of cards per seller...

Guess I better stock up on 2008 UD Heroes...eh Dan?

Thats still more than the 30 tables where i set up at lol, and uhm yea, bring the Heroes, let me know a price on a case, i'm bringing lots of money this year, unlike last year where i started saving up 1 month before. So far $125 or so lol

i'll let you video tape the case as well, because i'm nice, and well i have the face of someone who should be on camera...
    Dan - Why do you think I used it?

Your copying Don now? What has the world come to

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thats still more than the 30 tables where i set up at lol, and uhm yea, bring the Heroes, let me know a price on a case, i'm bringing lots of money this year, unlike last year where i started saving up 1 month before. So far $125 or so lol

i'll let you video tape the case as well, because i'm nice, and well i have the face of someone who should be on camera...

Your copying Don now? What has the world come to

We will broadcast the break live from the Nationals, so I don't have to hold the camera the whole time and use my one word terms such as "Cool" and "Sweet".

Just paying homage so that he doesn't appear in my face at 3:30am in my hotel room while I'm trying to sleep...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

We will broadcast the break live from the Nationals, so I don't have to hold the camera the whole time and use my one word terms such as "Cool" and "Sweet".

Just paying homage so that he doesn't appear in my face at 3:30am in my hotel room while I'm trying to sleep...

Sweet, nothing like making deals 5 months ahead of time lol.

Good point, he might do that to me now since you gave him the idea or spend the whole car trip to Baltimore repeating "The more the merrier" oh jeez

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We should record him doing that and make that the welcome message when you log into SCF...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

How much are tickets usually?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let us know for sure when you know for sure. Did you enjoy it last year. I assume so but any highlights from your time there?

DON

Oh yeah it was soo much fun anyone debaiting it was a great time!!!atleast for me .. Maybe that's just because my local shows have about 3 tables and on good shows 5 but I'd say anyone considering going GO!!!! I'd say my highlight was the guy with all the logomans...I was lookin at his table and while I was standing there he bourght a logoman I mean he handed over like 4 g's without thinking twice...he had some amazing cards!!!!!you'll see cards you never thought existed lol!!!!!

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast