Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

We should record him doing that and make that the welcome message when you log into SCF...

okay this was actually really funny, I can picture that, i'd laugh everytime i hear it
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country

I'm moving to Virginia after the end of this school year, so the Nationals might be an actual possibilty.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh yeah it was soo much fun anyone debaiting it was a great time!!!atleast for me .. Maybe that's just because my local shows have about 3 tables and on good shows 5 but I'd say anyone considering going GO!!!! I'd say my highlight was the guy with all the logomans...I was lookin at his table and while I was standing there he bourght a logoman I mean he handed over like 4 g's without thinking twice...he had some amazing cards!!!!!you'll see cards you never thought existed lol!!!!!

I'm moving to Virginia after the end of this school year, so the Nationals might be an actual possibilty.

Let us know if your going for sure down the road..

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For anyone looking for a ride, I'll be coming up from NC to Baltimore....so if you are willing to pitch in a few dollars for gas and the rental (always rent a SUV, just ask Don about the behemoth I took to Chicago)...I'd be willing to do what I can to pick you up...

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I am going, under 100 mile drive for me to get there. I will probably go down Thursday night, and go to the show Friday and Saturday, maybe Sunday. If anyone wants to share a room or has a room and needs a roommate, let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For anyone looking for a ride, I'll be coming up from NC to Baltimore....so if you are willing to pitch in a few dollars for gas and the rental (always rent a SUV, just ask Don about the behemoth I took to Chicago)...I'd be willing to do what I can to pick you up...

Hopefully, you fill your large Behemoth up with boxes and members for a large roadtrip box break LOL.

I am going, under 100 mile drive for me to get there. I will probably go down Thursday night, and go to the show Friday and Saturday, maybe Sunday. If anyone wants to share a room or has a room and needs a roommate, let me know.

I dropped you a pm on a possiblity of a room for while your here. Just need to check with the room holder but he posted in another he was looking for more than what we have so far.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh yeah it was soo much fun anyone debaiting it was a great time!!!atleast for me .. Maybe that's just because my local shows have about 3 tables and on good shows 5 but I'd say anyone considering going GO!!!! I'd say my highlight was the guy with all the logomans...I was lookin at his table and while I was standing there he bourght a logoman I mean he handed over like 4 g's without thinking twice...he had some amazing cards!!!!!you'll see cards you never thought existed lol!!!!!

Glad you had a good time and recomment it for anyone.

Let us know when you know for sure your going.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got a room at the Hilton (connects to the Convention Center)...but it only has 1 king sized bed...I don't mind sharing a room, but the bed is a different story... :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (13)
    Country

We will broadcast the break live from the Nationals, so I don't have to hold the camera the whole time and use my one word terms such as "Cool" and "Sweet".

Just paying homage so that he doesn't appear in my face at 3:30am in my hotel room while I'm trying to sleep...

Who did that ever happen to??...????

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who did that ever happen to??...????

Give me a call for two reasons.

1) you want to set up some of the Ultimate you have and a place to put your chair.

2) also, if you want to get the Yzerman from me for your master set.

p.s. Hey, at least we had a good time and I am sure you know Mason enjoyed himself as it the only Nationals he will ever attend. Kind of like his bucket list but we had a blast.

Don

Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast