Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing collection. thanks for sharing it with us and congratulations.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lukessportscardsandmemorabilia337's Items on eBay

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...sticeFront.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...usticeBack.jpg

I have this auto Dave Justice from Topps stadium club. I believe i have a coa from Topps stadium club i need to find it. Hit me up if u r interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

Thanks Lukessportscards, I wouldn't need a COA - that's 100% authentic. If I'm not mistaken, the Justice autograph was included in cases of the Team Stadium Club Team sets. Either way, I have three of them as it is. I really appreciate it though - let me know if you find any other items!

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing collection im a huge justice fan

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

updates?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey all,

Not much to update, but I have gotten a few good items recently. First and foremost was my second Custom McFarlane figure. Since Justice retired in 2002 (and wasn't really a relevant star for at a few years before that) there is no McFarlane figure. I previously purchased a custom made from a Shawn Green figure, but the quality on this one is vastly superior. Check it out here. It is formerly a Jose Reyes figure and though it is an unusual pose for Justice, it is very well done.

I also won an auction for a 2004 Topps Originals Debut '89 Autographed /69 (for 2x Beckett but well worth it). It is my second example of this card, one that is very important to me for both sentimental and aesthetic reasons. Until I own a 1993 Finest Refractor, it will be my favorite Justice card!

Currently there is a "Huge David Justice collection" on eBay but the seller wants $800. While it is significantly less than book, I still think its a bit pricey for the lot and he wouldn't even give me a full list of all the cards & items I could receive. Still that doesn't mean I'm not tempted...

I also was contacted by someone who saw my youtube video, has a boatload of graded Justice cards and is getting out of the hobby. I've never put much emphasis on grading since my goal is to have one example of all of Justice's cards, but grading does tend to increase the value of any collection, so I'm also looking into that as well.

I'll keep you all posted!

-E-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Great collection....I remember watching Justice on the Braves and Indians growing up. I also remember getting his autograph in spring training one year in West Palm Beach, Florida. He was a pretty big star at the time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Hey all,

Not much to update, but I have gotten a few good items recently. First and foremost was my second Custom McFarlane figure. Since Justice retired in 2002 (and wasn't really a relevant star for at a few years before that) there is no McFarlane figure. I previously purchased a custom made from a Shawn Green figure, but the quality on this one is vastly superior. Check it out here. It is formerly a Jose Reyes figure and though it is an unusual pose for Justice, it is very well done.

I also won an auction for a 2004 Topps Originals Debut '89 Autographed /69 (for 2x Beckett but well worth it). It is my second example of this card, one that is very important to me for both sentimental and aesthetic reasons. Until I own a 1993 Finest Refractor, it will be my favorite Justice card!

Currently there is a "Huge David Justice collection" on eBay but the seller wants $800. While it is significantly less than book, I still think its a bit pricey for the lot and he wouldn't even give me a full list of all the cards & items I could receive. Still that doesn't mean I'm not tempted...

I also was contacted by someone who saw my youtube video, has a boatload of graded Justice cards and is getting out of the hobby. I've never put much emphasis on grading since my goal is to have one example of all of Justice's cards, but grading does tend to increase the value of any collection, so I'm also looking into that as well.

I'll keep you all posted!

-E-

That Justice McFarlance is awesome. I didn't know people did custom jobs, but I probably could have guessed. That's a very cool item. Good luck on the Finest Refractor, those things don't come cheap. I bought one of Pudge a little while back, got caught up in the bidding though and spent a lot more than I intended.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ARGH!! Hey guys, I've been working with a seller for over a month on a Huge David Justice collection he had listed on eBay. I got him down from $1200 to $600 and he wouldn't budge, and he wouldn't send me a complete list of the items in the lot. I was seriously considering it when he posted it back on eBay at $500 and $550 BIN. I was in the process of cashing in a savings bond when I look this morning and it ended at $400.00. The seller must have worked out a deal with another buyer, changed the BIN and sold it. What a deflating feeling! I'm so disappointed, especially since the buyer's estimate of $1900 BV was pretty close and there were a lot of low-number cards I needed.

Even for a guy like David Justice it's incredible how many bidding wars I've gotten into and how many items I've overpaid for. I'm so angry that this one got away, but it's encouraging that if I ever do sell my collection it looks like there is a market. Lessen learned: you snooze you lose!

The auction link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Last edited by EtherealSOC; 05-19-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added link

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

man... sorry to hear that! maybe he will forward the contact info and you could buy it from the new guy!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast