Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

I know this is pretty unorthodox, but I wanted to post a pretty sick card I didn't land...I was too absorbed in the Phillies-Giants game to notice I was outbid in the final ten seconds of the auction.

Considering how relatively plentiful these irritating pseudo-1/1's are from 2008 Topps Sterling, I'm surprised this one sold for this much. Then again it's the nicest one I've seen of Justice so far.

If any of you know the buyer, feel free to have him drug out into the street and shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Super awesome mail day!!! :-)

Hi all,

Finally have a decent mail day story to share - I was expecting to upload a pic of a really nice Sports Impression Hand Signed figurine but it arrived broken in three places .

Instead I worked out a truly incredible deal for four terrific Justice items. The seller is a David Justice fan from Florida. She loves the Braves as much as I do but is getting out of collecting. Check it out:

So to start with, the Jacket is an awesome piece. Yes it is ugly, early 90's nylon, but it has been an elusive collectible. In addition to being in pristine collection ,it is also signed with a crisp, clean sig and Justice's number.

Along with the jacket I received: a replica jersey with - and I didn't even know this at the time - a 2000 World Series patch. Justice was the 2000 ALCS MVP and won his second championship with the Yankees in 2000; a Corinthian Headliners XL figure and the 2002 Absolute Absolutely Ink #AI-13 sticker auto.

The jersey and figure are added as duplicate items and I've been looking for the card for a while, but the piece de resistance is the jacket. I'm so excited to ad this to my collection.

I don't usually get caught up in prices but I can tell you I paid significantly less than anyone might expect for this lot. After several conversations with the seller I worked out an incredible deal mostly because they wanted these items to go to a big Justice fan and collector. It was my best collecting experience in 20+ years!

Any guesses how good a deal this all was? (FYI - a jacket just like this one - though unsigned - is available for $149.99 Buy-it-Now on eBay at this moment)

-E-

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

not sure what it cost, but man that jacket screams 90s! great pick up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection! Several years ago I came across this amazing David Justice collection online. After reading some of the posts in this thread about how someone was selling their large Justice collection on eBay I remembered that site that I had saved to my favorites back in 2003. My feeling is that this site belonged to that guy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (9)
    Country
    See ddickey85's Items on eBay

Very nice collection! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection! Several years ago I came across this amazing David Justice collection online. After reading some of the posts in this thread about how someone was selling their large Justice collection on eBay I remembered that site that I had saved to my favorites back in 2003. My feeling is that this site belonged to that guy.

I didn't buy these things from the owner of that site, but I know him, and I haven't heard that he's broken up his collection. If I won the lottery I'd make him an offer he couldn't refuse, though...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection bro. I loved Dave Justice when he was with the Braves back in the 90's. Him and Ron Gant were awesome back to back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey

do u have any halley berry in ur Justice collection lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wink

Hi all, this is my new & improved David Justice card room. I've taken over our rec room in the basement & at long last added one of the poster display carousels found at most major retailers. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
    -E-

Pics:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I dig it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast