Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

Hi all, I'm a big fan of those Playoff Absolute premium framed jersey items that popped up a few years ago (One SCFer has a sick Puckett, if I recall). Even though Justice had an autographed card in one of the late Absolute sets, he didn't have one of the frames. So, I decided to make one using a flag patch and a Braves alternate logo patch.

This is a complete custom job intended to look sharp until closer inspection. the autograph is clearly part of the picture, the serial number 1/1 is not stamped it is also part of the picture, and there is no glass in front of the jersey/patches. To make my point even clearer, the back is sealed with black duct tape --- I have no intention of fooling anyone into thinking this is a genuine article, I just wanted to add a "what if" to my collection. All it cost was a yard sale picture frame, a salvation army youth replica jersey, a couple patches I've had for years and a bit of photoshop. The end result is pretty neat and I'm hanging it in my baseball room now.

I welcome thoughts from fellow SCFers:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Pretty cool idea!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

Latest & Greatest Addition

1996 Sony Playstation MLB Pennant Race Retail Display.
    I have a smaller tri-card display with an NHL and NBA game also displayed, as well as a copy of the PSX game. One online seller also has a mini poster that was released in some copies of the game, but he wants way too much for it. Other than that, I suspect this collection would be complete.

Cheers,
    -E-
    Last edited by EtherealSOC; 06-26-2014 at 09:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome collection man!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345