Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

whats the best college football game you can remember?

personally for me its last years ohio state vs. michigan. national title hopes on the line. the long rivalry puts it above the title game. they both came down to the last play. of course i am only 17 so i dont remember many of the games.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Top Five:

Miami vs. Boston College (1984) - Flutie "hail mary" to Phelan...
    Florida State vs Viriginia (1995) - End of the "ACC streak" on the Dunn tackle at the 1...
    Colorado vs Michigan (1994) - Kordell Stewart to Michael Westbrook 64-yards...
    Marshall vs ECU (2001) - Pirate fans left saying Byron who? Steve Logan (ECU coach) predicted the comeback at halftime...
    Stanford vs California (1982) - Yes, the trombone player game...I bet Elway still has nightmares...

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

LSU vs. Kentucky (2002) - The hail mary by LSU to win it AT Kentucky with Kentucky fans thinking they had won, they rushed the field and were disappointed to learn of the loss.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CraigsCards1's Items on eBay

Maryland @ Georgia Tech. Thursday night game in October, 2001.

GT was up 17-14 and had the ball with 1:30 left, when a GT player was running down the sidelines and ran out of bounds to avoid a hit, giving the Terps a gift time-out (they had none left). GT punted to to Terps, and on the ensuing drive, they drove into GT territory. Terps down 3 late, freshman kicker Nick Novak (who had sucked all season), hits the 46 yard FG to tie it. Then in OT, the Terps went first and got a field goal. On GT's drive, the same guy who ran out of bounds with 1:26 left fumbled the ball and turned it over, ending the game with the Terps win. That game made Maryland's record 6-0.

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

The 2002 Texas Tech vs Texas A&M game was awesome. The game went into overtime and Texas Tech won 48-47. Unbelievable game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

all I can remember was when rocket ismail ran back the kickout like 108 yards and a penalty called it back, if it held it would have won the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

That LSU vs Kentucky game was crazy. For some reason Fox Sports Pittsburgh had the game on TV here and I was watching it. Once Kentucky scored with like 7 seconds left I turned the channel and said game over... I think it was to watch an Ohio State game. During the game they broke to highlites and showed the ending of what had happened in that Kentucky vs LSU game... me and my boy were shocked!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ryan - That was the 1991 Orange Bowl between Notre Dame and Colorado...it cost the Fighting Irish the National Title and Colorado went on to be names co-National Champs with Georgia Tech.....but I believe it was an 91-yard punt return that was negated in that game that led to the defeat...please correct me anyone if I am wrong...

SCF Rewards

back in 1995 or so, UCLA beat USC in a wild game, something like 36-35

on a last second TD pass

was just awesome!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

any ND Irish game when Joe Montana was playing, i loved watching him at ND and with SF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast