I will do a BV of all your cards

Startin out this little thing where if you have a big list of cards that you want to know the book value of, pm me with the offer and the list of your cards or where I can find this list. In other words you will trade me a card(s) for finding the book value of all your cards. Already asked BGray and he said this is cool and that we can leave feedback when we are done.

BE AWARE: That some 2003 cards I cannot get the BV because they have not been released but I will try and see.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    That is a very nice offer Adam!!! :D

I will certainly have you do so for me if I need a BV...all my becketts are old...lol

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

that's great Rima and for you, NO CHARGE, this will be my repayment.

I'm sure someone is interested, I promise 100% straight from what beckett says