Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

I need Roy Williams and Terence Newman GU or Auto

I'm looking to trade a 02 UD SP Legendary Cuts Portis GU jsy blue BV 40 and a 02 Playoff Absolute Memorbillia Ramsey Dual GU ball and jsy BV 25 82/825 for Williams and Newman GU or Auto....
    01 Private Stock Titanium Post Season GU Jsy's of Travis Henry BV 12 and Koren Robinson BV 12
    01 Topps Finest Rod Gardner Stadium Throwbacks Auth.Seat Griffith Stadium Not sure of value...

Let me know if you have anything to offer....
    Would consider Chrome Refractor stuff as well....

Thanks Clay
    [email protected]

I love to trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slpntz2k6's Items on eBay

hey i have a topps chrome gold refractor and a topps chrome of newman 1 of each plmk

SCF Rewards

What do you need for the chrome Refractor..Is It in great condition...

SCF Rewards
    Country

straight from pack to top loader thought about having it graded i want $40 in trade

SCF Rewards

I would do the Ramsey Dual GU Playoff Absolute Memorbillia ball and jsy for it..Bv 25 82/825 and either a Travis Henry or Koren Robinson Private Stock Post Season Jsy for it...I would do all three actually...Let me know....

Clay

SCF Rewards
    Country

allready have the koren and dont like the other 2 can u give me a list of gu and autos that u have u still have the shockey jersey?

SCF Rewards

No I just traded it for a chrome refractor andre johnson RC...
    I would trade you a UD SP Legendary Cuts Portis jsy blue BV 40 and a Topps Finest Rookie Premiere GU jsy of Koren Robinson BV 12 for the Newman Chrome Refractor and the newman press pass auto...Thats the best i could do...The Portis is an extremely hot card and your getting established players and I'm getting a defensive guy that hasn't stepped on the field...

Clay

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would do the portis jersey for the newman gold ref not going to trade the auto for a $12 card sorry

SCF Rewards

I can't trade a Portis GU for the newman refractor.. Sorry a defensive player that hasn't stepped a foot on the field for a stud running back no way...I would take both for it...I could care less what the value of your cards are...No one is going to give you 40 dollars for the newman or 25 for the auto...You may be able to get 40 dollars out of the portis and who knows how much it will be worth after he tears it up this year...

Clay

SCF Rewards
    Country

well i guess it look slike we dont have a deal then lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast