Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That first MJ jersey card is from 07'08 Fleer Ultra S.E. The next 3 MJ jersey cards are from 08'09 Fleer, I think...

All the Fleer MJ GUs are from 07-08 Fleer part of the missing links set. 08-09 did not have any Jordan missing links in it.

The Ultra is from 07-08 Call to the Hall insert set.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been able to pick up some nice cards for my Bulls PC lately. Thanks Panini!

First an Elton Brand auto (been trying to get this particular one for a while now, finally got it, now I have all the Bulls autos from this set)

Next, a couple less common GU's

My first GU or Kerr

My first GU of Artest

Next, I got a bunch of lower ended Jordan GU's. I now have 4 of the 6 Missing Links from 07-08 Fleer, so hoping to get the last two as well.

Finally, this card I've been chasing for a while now. It's my first Brad Miller Bulls auto with a patch from Reebok Logo of his All Star Jersey!

Moving adds to new page

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some new stuff again:

Deng/Gordon/Wallace Patch #'ed/25

Another Jordan GU

And finally this card that I've been searching for so long. I paid a little bit more than I would like for it, but I'm didn't want to search another year and a half for another one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^
    OMG!!!! Horace Grant Chronology with year and a half to find? If I want to find another one, do I really have to wait that long?

There was another one ending one hour before this card for $3-4 less but I think the price for the first one is too high so I let the first one go to focus on the second one (seems not many people interest to bid at that point). You ended up won the second one and, obviously, I made a wrong decision because I win nothing.
    Last edited by airnoname; 12-07-2010 at 01:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^
    OMG!!!! Horace Grant Chronology with year and a half to find? If I want to find another one, do I really have to wait that long?

There was another one ending one hour before this card for $3-4 less but I think the price for the first one is too high so I let the first one go to focus on the second one (seems not many people interest to bid at that point). You ended up won the second one and, obviously, I made a wrong decision because I win nothing.

I don't know that's how long it took for me to get this one finally, who knows you might have better luck. I think in the year and a half time span, I only saw 3 on ebay. One a long while back (which I didn't get because I didn't have enough funds, sold for around 29$ + shipping), and then the two we saw a few days ago.

I was watching both, I was targeting the second one since the auto was brighter on the second one. I missed bidding on the first one anyway because I was on an errand. I wasn't going to let this one get away so I actually put my max bid at around 45 maybe? So I'm glad you didn't bid any higher on that hah. ..

SCF Rewards
    Country

^
    If I didn't have Horace Grant yet, I will bid a lot higher for sure. Ha Ha Ha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New stuff in once again, actually had some of these lying around for a month, haven't had time to scan and organize till now. No Roses like the other Bulls thread :D but still a good haul for me.

Some GUs:

The first one is a Jay Williams/Tyson Chandler Dual used at the all star game rookie challenge, so that's kind of neat. Second one is a Ron Artest Bulls GU, don't see many of those, Third is a Martynas Adriuskevicius GU, the only one he has for the Bulls I believe. The last two are Noahs from Bowman Sterling.

Here's my first Taj Gibson Auto, I've stayed away from Panini stuff as much as I could, but was able to pick this one up in a random trade. I don't mind this design or the NT RAP, so those might be the only two Taj Gibson Autos I'll have until UD starts making NBA cards again.

Manufactured Patch, I like it though it's kind of weird and unique

Last one Elton Brand auto from Topps Tipoff, the odds on these things were pretty crazy. Was happy to be able to pick one of these up! Nice clean auto!

SCF Rewards
    Country

U must really hate Panini cards. I think it gonna take a while before UD make NBA card again. (UD may not ever get license again)

I like NT RPA too. Crown Royale RC Auto also looks cool to me but I think you said that they are ugly.

Can't stand most Panini sticker autos too. They look really ugly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Nice pickups. i like the look of the Noah refractor jsy. If you are gonna pick up any Panini cards at all definitely grab NT RPAs of Taj and JJ. Those cards are probably the best ones panini but out and a lot of the patches are awesome looking. gotta start looking for descent prices now though because these cards are drying up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice little adds:

Got a nice big piece of shooting shirt of Crawford (I touched it for fun, it's nice and soft)

Another nice shooting shirt of another Bull

A nice quad patch with a Bulls logo :D , though it's not as fun since it's all cut up.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast