Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: jrlebert - Matt Ware

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks! I have a lead on a few more jerseys too! Really excited, and the best part is, the guy is local! I picked the white UCLA jersey up from his house!
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-23-2012 at 01:54 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

In the process of tracking down another 1/1... Everyone out there, please send me good juju... This one appears to be difficult.
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-23-2012 at 01:54 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet new add to my collection:

From simplyawesome!, an ebay seller who's customer service just plain sucks, but hey, I can't be choosy when they are the only one's with something I want. It's an autographed 16x20, inscribed too! "1st BLKD FG TD".

Little known fact about Matt Ware: He is the first player in Eagles history (1933-present) to return a blocked FG for a touchdown! It's the only touchdown he's had in his NFL career, but one of a few fumble recoveries.
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-23-2012 at 01:55 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection. If I run across any of those printing plates I will be sure to let you know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice collection. If I run across any of those printing plates I will be sure to let you know.

Thanks! Hope you can find one for me! There's always a finders fee for any 1/1 you help me find!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks again to CHillyDoggy, the HOF mod, for resizing my pics! Hopefully it won't make this the longest thread ever.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Finally installed irfanview, which has some really cool photo editing options. Made a few new strips... here's one of my 2004 SPx Printing Plates. I really need that BLACK one to finish out the rainbow! There IS a FINDER'S FEE for it!

I love how irfanview makes all the pics in the strip the same dimension... Really helps when youre just a little off with size!

Sorry the cyan and magenta plates are blurry, but they're inside BGS holders.
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-23-2012 at 01:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just thought I would share another strip from a 2004 set. These are Matt's cards from 2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars:

The first is his base RC, followed by the Longevity Parallel /75, the True Blue Parallel /75, and the Longevity Holofoil Parallel /25. The 2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars True Blue Parallel is one of just 2 Matt Ware cards that I only have one copy of. (The other will show up in a strip on this thread soon, and is in my first 10 pics in this thread.)

I am always looking for extras of any Matt Ware card you have. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-23-2012 at 01:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A HUGE UPDATE incoming...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

First (of TWO!) major update (but much less major than update #2)... Check out the counter at the bottom! I have acquired card #2,600 in my collection... Here it is:

2004 Topps Chrome Uncirculated Gold Xfractors 213/279. I have 53 of the 279, or 18.99% of the entire run!

EDIT: Another stats update, as of July 2012. I have 58 of 279 of them, or 20.8%.
    Last edited by jrlebert; 07-23-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast