Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

In my opinion i think a person's "must Send first" tag should be reviewed from time to time...not just placed on them and they have it forever...this would stop a lot of the trading problems on here....and If the Mods place a "pay first/send first" tag on alot of these new members that would help too...

MSF tags are reviewed from time-to-time. As for a tag on new members, that's what the <20 MSF rules are there for. It's clearly printed in the rules for all the new members:

II Must Send First:

As the #1 Trading and Discussion site on the net, we garner numerous new members daily. As a new member, it is imperative that you establish yourself on SCF. Therefore, all members with a trader rating fewer than 20 must send first on a transaction. It does not matter if you are buying, selling or trading. If both members have less than 20 feedbacks they must send at the same time. If one member has a permanent MSF tag, they must send first in every instance, even when dealing with new members.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

i know nathan but a lot of sellers think that if they use paypal that ii is ok....If you scan the forums a lot of newer mebers are wanting paypal up front before u getting the cards.....

Country

MSF tags are reviewed from time-to-time.

Hmm that's weird, I was under the impression that once you had it, you have it for life. No amount of positive feddbacks can fix that (which is what I also seem to be reading from these posts.)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I can say for a fact being a former staff member that these cases are reviewed to see if the MSF should be removed, if there is good reason for it to come off then it will come off. However members that do have MSF Tag got them for good reason, the staff does not just go around and put MSF Tage on people for no good reason at all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

i know nathan but a lot of sellers think that if they use paypal that ii is ok....If you scan the forums a lot of newer mebers are wanting paypal up front before u getting the cards.....

Well, in those situations, their potential traders should point out the rules to them. We can only do so much to make it known to people what the rules are.

Hmm that's weird, I was under the impression that once you had it, you have it for life. No amount of positive feddbacks can fix that (which is what I also seem to be reading from these posts.)

Not sure where you heard that, but that is not the case at all. MSF tags are reviewed quite often, actually, as Daniel states:
    I can say for a fact being a former staff member that these cases are reviewed to see if the MSF should be removed, if there is good reason for it to come off then it will come off. However members that do have MSF Tag got them for good reason, the staff does not just go around and put MSF Tage on people for no good reason at all.

When tags are put on an account for the first time, there is a good reason for it - but that does not mean that it is permanent.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

OK before this gets out of hand I am going to close this up. I will address every issue in here with a PM to the person involved.

Roger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123