Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Davz13 - Amos Zereoue

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

Very nice collection! Congrats on receiving this honor!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Wow, that Pendemonium is a fantastic piece! Very cool collection!

thanks! The Pendemonium is one I always really, really wanted. I was thrilled to finally get it a few years ago (many years after it was released). I actually have another player's as well...

Funny (well, not so funny) story:
    I actually had the Brandon Stokley and sent the redemption card in, but it got lost in the mail after I redeemed it :( the "funny" thing is, they say on the redemption "Use certified mail for your protection. Proof of delivery may be required." HOWEVER, it never arrived, so I contacted them months later, and they said they sent it...so I asked them for their proof of delivery, for they must have used certified mail...well, they didn't

i still have a scan of the Stokley redemption card and my proof of certified mail...

My sister knew Amos back at WVU. She got me an auto'ed jersey that he personalized for my birthday. Really awesome. Too bad that he never caught on in the pros. He was the Mountaineers version of Barry Sanders. Really a fun back to watch.

that is awesome!
    i'm so jealous!

That's a really cool collection! What is the 1 GU/AUTO that you're still missing?

thanks!
    The missing GU/AUTO would be an autograph:
    1999 Collector's Edge Triumph Signed, Sealed, Delivered Red AZ Amos Zereoue #/10
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Very cool. Wish i could find the pendemonium for Oronde Gadsden.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country

...since 1 question was asked about one of the cards I needed, I might as well share my list :)

1999 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors Rookie Class Photo C1 #/35 (this is a card that features a few dozen players in a group photo. the regular refractor is one of my favorite 10...)

1999 Collector's Edge Fury HoloGold 200 #/10

1999 Collector's Edge Millennium Collection First Place Blue 187 (these Millennium Collection cards can be extremely difficult to find...)

1999 Collector's Edge Triumph Signed, Sealed, Delivered Red AZ #/10

2002 Topps Heritage Retrofractors 118 #/557 (might not exist. there is supposed to be 557 of them, and I've yet to see any...)

2003 West Virginia Greats 59 (included in a WVU football program from the 2003 season - I just found out about it about a year ago)

1/1s:
    1999 Fleer Focus Masterpieces 160
    1999 Fleer Mystique Masterpiece 137
    1999 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Masters 244
    1999 SPx Spectrum 91
    1999 Stadium Club Printing Plates Black 152
    1999 Stadium Club Printing Plates Cyan 152
    1999 Stadium Club Printing Plates Magenta 152
    1999 Stadium Club Printing Plates Yellow 152
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black One to One 97
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 1 One to One 97
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red One to One 97
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Black One to One 97
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red One to One 97
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 3 One to One 97
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red One to One 97
    1999 Ultra Masterpiece 297
    1999 Upper Deck Encore F/X Gold 202
    1999 Upper Deck Exclusives Gold 247
    1999 Upper Deck Retro Platinum 126
    2000 Ultra Masterpiece 78

those are the ones I don't have yet.
    If only I had more money in 1999 (well, if only i was a member of eBay in 1999 )...I saw a few come and go...

...and I want to obtain every 2001 Pacific Prism Atomic Jersey Patches 143 that I can get ahold of (like the card I got signed In-Person).
    ...and I usually take multiples of autos, jerseys, and serially numbered cards, especially if they are numbered:
    #1/xx (first)
    #13/xx
    #20/xx
    #21/xx
    #28/xx
    #31/xx
    #95/xx
    #xx/xx (last)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country

Very cool. Wish i could find the pendemonium for Oronde Gadsden.

speak of the devil

that is the one i own...but I am a Dolphins fan and Gadsden fan...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

speak of the devil

that is the one i own...but I am a Dolphins fan and Gadsden fan...

Ah i thought that was you. We talked some time back on Beckett. Was Gadsden86 thier.

Would you be willing to part with it? I am under 90 cards to have ll of gadsdens cards. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country

Ah i thought that was you. We talked some time back on Beckett. Was Gadsden86 thier.

Would you be willing to part with it? I am under 90 cards to have ll of gadsdens cards. thanks.

Ah yes; that's right.

I will look through your cards and see if I can find something...but I'm about to sign off for the night.

I'll share the pic, in case others don't believe me that it is the other one in my PC
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...oniumfront.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ah yes; that's right.

I will look through your cards and see if I can find something...but I'm about to sign off for the night.

I'll share the pic, in case others don't believe me that it is the other one in my PC
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...oniumfront.jpg

thanks man.... i just drooled all over. Would love to have that in my PC. When you get time you should check it out.

I'm sure we can come up with something.

If needed i do have some extra gadsdens to add to your end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Dave,

Congrats on the HOF!
    --
    I NEED that Pendemonium Pen and Stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wleker83 can have the Gadsden auto! :P But seriously, I NEED THAT PEN.

--

I recently did a "Ever get that feeling you wren't going to get something you bought" thread and in the past this was one of these GD items. Paid and waited, never got it and I finally got a refund ... #%^& I wanted the Pen... so aggervating...anyway take a look at my ebay store....thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country

Well, I hadn't picked up anything in a loooong time, but was able to snag some cards recently.
    I'll spread them out some, since I don't have many updates.

Here's a BGS 9.5 of his 1999 SP Authentic Gold rookie #/25

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast