Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

nice!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Been awhile, Happy New Year to everyone! Been pretty busy and have been without a working printer for awhile, but finally getting back on track for 2017. Picked up an IP HUGE White Whale for me today. Mr. Ed Brady graduated from Morris Community High School where I teach in 1982, attended the University of Illinois, and eventually had a 12 year run as a long snapper in the NFL, including an appearance in Super Bowl XXIII with the Bengals. I had never been able to get his signature before, but finally picked it up tonight at the MCHS Hall of Distinction ceremony. Not a huge name for most people, but for me, it was a white whale I'd been waiting for about 24 years.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Picked up a few autographed balls for my Cubs collection today, including a coupe toughies. I added Kenny Lofton, Darwin Barney, Randall Simon, Juan Pierre, Kosuke Fukudome, & Bobby Murcer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Those are all very nice! Go cubs! How many Cubs baseballs is that?
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd have to go home and count, but I think I'm up around 40-50 balls. I have about 350-400 individual Cubs signatures overall, I believe. I'll try to get a count sometime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave - nice pick ups, I have a few extras I can pass on to you if you are trying to build up. I believe I have an extra Kerry Wood, Edwin Jackson, heck I might even still have an extra Kyle Hendricks and Kyle Schwarber (will have to check on the last 2). You know I always have extra Cubs and Bears items LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ATLANTAMAN - PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This has been one of my biggest acquisitions in many years. My father attended a White Sox game back in 1971 against the Detroit Tigers. My dad was able to snag a foul ball off of the bat of Al Kaline. He gave the ball to me years later as my collection of sports memorabilia grew. I had always had intentions of getting the ball signed by Mr. Kaline, but circumstances never seemed to work out for me to do so.

Mr. Kaline appeared at the Chicago Sports Spectacular in November of 2017. A friend of mine who works security at the event was able to obtain Mr. Kaline's signature for me on the ball. So happy this is now a part of my collection.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345