Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shrimpynz's Items on eBay

Wow what a collection you have. If only I could source some more D.C 1/1's. I only have one. Great work on the collection!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratz to your Grant Hill making out playoff round!!! It must be fun to watch him still playing strong while collecting his cards.

Yeah for sure! He had another great game last night against the spurs...18 points!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See unga30's Items on eBay

Over 90%!
    Wow... superb!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing collection - some super cards there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that exquisite eights card is unreal. sweet collection keep it up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacrds's Items on eBay

Crazy PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lukaszeknnn2's Items on eBay

Metal Gems, Patches, great inserts, wow Thats hot !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shrimpynz's Items on eBay

Wow over 90% of more than 2400 cards - now that is impressive!!! I hate to think how much you have spent on that collection!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well everyone, I can not believe this day has come! I have decided to part with my Hill collection!!!!!! I AM CRAZY!!!!! I will be moving on to residency after medical school in 11 months and need to start focusing on more important issues. I plan to give the collection to a friend to post to eBay individually over the next few months. I hope to at least buy a new vehicle for the family...I was going to pass this on to my one-year-old son someday...however, I think it would be more special if we start from scratch with a player of his choosing and work together on that in the future. Thank you for all the kind words. I will always remember the fun and frustration of assembling this collection and will be sure to at least keep everything stored away on my photobucket :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

You have an incredible Hill collection and it's sad that you are going to break it up. Having said that, congratulations on deciding to move on and good luck with your collection sale and your residency.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast