Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DilonB View Post
    Have a AP unrivaled GU /349 if interested. Lmk thanks!
    I don't think I have that, do you have a picture of it so I can see it. Shoot me a pm and let me know and let me know what you like!

thanks for the response to my post and sorry it took a few days to get back to you!

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Hey man, I don't know what is going on right now, but I can't access your bucket. I get to your default page and then when I click on view all, it says option unavailable. Do you have some new AP cards in your bucket. I know we have talked before, but it has been a while since I have looked at your stuff.

Let me know when you can

john
    hey John, have a few below , hope this link works & looking for Pittsburgh cards from most sports
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...OTA%20VIKINGS/
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    I don't think I have that, do you have a picture of it so I can see it. Shoot me a pm and let me know and let me know what you like!

thanks for the response to my post and sorry it took a few days to get back to you!

John
    Heres a scan..

liked the reggie bush and ryan mathews GU. LMK Thanks, could also do it for $4.50 gift dlvd
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    hey John, have a few below , hope this link works & looking for Pittsburgh cards from most sports
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...OTA%20VIKINGS/
    Hey man, the link works fine. I am not seeing anything that I need right now, but just keep checking back. I am sure you will get something that I can use at some point! Talk to you soon.

John

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

Anyone have any new AP items that they want to move? I am looking for anything that I don't have so, let me know what you can have and what you like and hopefully, we can put something together!

Thanks

John

Hidden Content

i have this one let m eknow if yah need it am Looking for Cowboys

patches 005.jpg

Who's trading AP today? LMK, I want anything that I don't have!

John

Hidden Content

Any AP items out here today? Shoot me a message and take a look at my bucket. LMK if we can work something out here, would love to pick up some new stuff!

John

Hidden Content

I haven't posted on this thread in a few days and I know there are some new products out so i figured it was time to see if we can do some trading! Lmk what you have and what you like from my bucket and lets do some trading! I will trade in your favor if you can bring me a lot of some kind or if you bring me something special, I will do what ever it takes to hook you up! Lets do some trading!

John

Hidden Content

Got 2 UD rookie premiere AP rc's and an epix Game used in my bucket. Looking for current lions GU.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast