Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

TTT! Do we have any traders on a Friday nite? I am looking for any and ALL AP cards that I don't have. Can anyone offer me anything, even base? LMK what you like from my bucket and we can go from there!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump it up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is anyone out there busting some new stuff lately? I can use some new AP cards so if anyone can help me out, Id really appreciate it!

LMK

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am wanting to do some trading! I need a lot of cards to reach the super collector status so if you have anything AP from any year, from base on up to what ever! LMK what you have and what you like and lets do some trading!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

No AP cards here but havnt talked to you in a while so droped in to say hi and see how you where doing along with a free thread bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No AP cards here but havnt talked to you in a while so droped in to say hi and see how you where doing along with a free thread bump!

Hey man, it has been a long time! I kinda took a bit of a break in trading because it was getting so hard to do anything! Since I stopped busting most stuff, I haven't done enough trading for trade stuff and since AP is my main focus, it just got to where I needed a little break! I hope you are doing well and life is treating you good. Maybe we can hook up in a bit and do something down the road! Keep me in mind if you come up with anything AP and if you are looking for anything or anyone specific, let me know and I can keep an eye out!

Talk to you soon and thanks for the bump!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok will do. Do you have a list of rookies you need yet? lmk These days im collection Osweiler, Foles working on the Topps Chrome rainbow on both. Yeah things are going ok over here just had my 2nd in 1 year toe surgery dang bone spur. This time they cut out like have my toe bone then stitched it back together so been off work for 2 weeks and have 2 more to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

I got 2 Upper Deck rookie premiere RC's #21 and a 09 gridiron gear base #2 if you need them. Let me know.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 2 Upper Deck rookie premiere RC's #21 and a 09 gridiron gear base #2 if you need them. Let me know.

Thanks Shaqman, I already have those, but I appreciate you taking a minute to shoot me the message! Keep me in mind if you come across anything else!

John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have Topps Total RC and the 07 Topps Turn Back the Clock starter pack with AP. If you happen to need those PM me and we can work out a deal.

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast