Thread: Check out this new site

Post Check out this new site

Hello to all, I am retiring from the worlds finest Navy in a couple of years and am finally starting my collecting business. I am developing a web site but it is not yet available. I am receiving my allotment of cards from my distributor and have some items for sale already though (new boxes). If you are interested in receiving my list of new products please email me at EVERYCOLLECTABLE@AOL.COM. I am not a big time dealer and am looking to pick up cliental so my prices will be very good. Any advise you can offer is greatly appreciated as well, and if you are looking for a product email me and I will see if I can get it for you. Thank you all for any help you have to offer.
    John

Re: Check out this new site

Originally posted by flipjr
    Hello to all, I am retiring from the worlds finest Navy in a couple of years and am finally starting my collecting business. I am developing a web site but it is not yet available. I am receiving my allotment of cards from my distributor and have some items for sale already though (new boxes). If you are interested in receiving my list of new products please email me at EVERYCOLLECTABLE@AOL.COM. I am not a big time dealer and am looking to pick up cliental so my prices will be very good. Any advise you can offer is greatly appreciated as well, and if you are looking for a product email me and I will see if I can get it for you. Thank you all for any help you have to offer.
    John
    one thing you might want to do is check out the Advertising rates we have here, you can't beat them for targeted traffic. Here is the link to the thread....
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum/advertising.php

Also if you need help on your website you should consult with the resident website consultant iggy...you might like his prices as well. PM or hit him up in AOL IM @ iggywh...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...info&userid=16

I will definately advertise here when I get everything up and running, this is a great site. Thanks for the info on the website consultant, I will be needing help there.