Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

CSS - Here's the video of how it became dislodged. What they don't show is Luongo waited until the Kings were coming on the rush and Luongo pushed it backwards to show the refs it was not in place. He was yelling at the ref before it happened but the ref ignored him (which is what happens when goalies complain to the refs too much, they ignore you) -

Got it - I was at the game and didnt see that one

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (293)
    Country

and what team has more skill?

wait, dont answer cuz i know you're gonna say the hawks. big surprise

y do u always hate on the nucks?

the nucks played a great game tonight because the reffing was FINALLY not one sided. so stop trying to say its because they are all punks/goons.

maybe you should take your own advice and watch the other games and dont bother posting in the nucks GDT's either, since everyone already knows that your ignorant and blinded by ur hatred for vancouver

Whatever you say bud, and good to see the closet got cleaned up eh? Here's one for you and all your Canuck buddies -

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

No he is not their tough guy, he's a pest like Ruutu or Avery or like Burrows was in his first season before he figured out he can actually play the game. He was hurt earlier in the series and missed a game because of the shoulder injury. They talked about it at length after the game, didn't you watch the post game coverage?

No I did not watch the post game. Was to tired lol.
    I can see him taking Averys role when Avery retires. lol
    Going to be a good game tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the Canucks are over confident.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718