Fantasy Football anyone want in....

I having a fantasy Football league on yahoo...Fee will be 20 dollars....1st placec takes 150 and 2nd 50...Ten team league...I have tons of feedback and will give out my address and Phone # to people in league to help build trust...The Draft is Live on July 28 Monday at 830 pm....League details can be looked at on the site...Its basically the normal setup...Should be fun....20 dollars will have to be paid before first game....I will set up a group of three people in the league once people join to veto or pass trades...Everything should be fun...email me at scottcr1976@msn.com if you would like to join...
    the league name is Vintage Football
    PassWord is Aaliyah It may be all lower case try both ways this is my daughters name
    League ID is 95361

Hope you join and have fun....
    Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. Street
    Fremont, NE 68025

Clay-

I got your email ...I am thinking about it and will LYK by Sunday one way or the other :)

BTW...beautiful name for your daughter....is she named after the late Aaliyah ?

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

My wife says thats where she got the name I wasn't around when she was born...I adopted her 2 yrs ago...I have been part of her life since she was 4 months old though...She is a little cuttie...She is 4 now....

Thanks RIMA

Clay

That is really awesome Clay!! Whether you were around then or not then, you are nothing BUT "Daddy" now I am sure!! D

I will LYK Clay, thanks and I hope you have a really good weekend!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content