Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you add me? Trying to complete 2013-14 score hockey. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Could you add me? Trying to complete 2013-14 score hockey. Thanks.

Done. How many do you have signed, btw?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. And I'm at 255 of the 550 so right around half way. But I already have Jagr, Crosby, and quite a few other allstars so the counts for something, right?

Done. How many do you have signed, btw?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. And I'm at 255 of the 550 so right around half way. But I already have Jagr, Crosby, and quite a few other allstars so the counts for something, right?

That sounds like a pretty great start to me for such a large set. On a side note, I also like the retro pack pull autographs from that set.
    Good luck with the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you very much. My brother is at the National in Toronto right now and just picked up another 20 or so for me. Making progress for sure!

That sounds like a pretty great start to me for such a large set. On a side note, I also like the retro pack pull autographs from that set.
    Good luck with the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BASEBALL
    1977 TCMA Stars of the 50's (aka. Galasso Greats) : LakersMC

I just ordered a Billy Goodman auto from ebay. I haven't worked on this set in a while b/c the players I need are all deceased. After that I will be down to 3: Mickey Mantle, Satchell Paige, Jackie Jensen.
    I will have to post scans in the Show & Tell section when I have time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New Orleans Hornets

91 Upper Deck baseball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill add a little life here... im also working on 2012 topps heritage baseball. Only at 53/500 on the base set. Only need Pujols and allen craig to finish the world series insert set. And a box topper ad with 1/3 done. Its a fun set.... tough, but fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill add a little life here... im also working on 2012 topps heritage baseball. Only at 53/500 on the base set. Only need Pujols and allen craig to finish the world series insert set. And a box topper ad with 1/3 done. Its a fun set.... tough, but fun.

Cool! It looks like there are others doing 2012 Heritage too. I like the design of the base set (of course).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool! It looks like there are others doing 2012 Heritage too. I like the design of the base set (of course).

Hard to not like the design. Classic.... thats what suckered me in! Im 36 now, so all i want for my 80th birthday is to finish it lol

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast