Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mjknight75's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I’m putting a 1955 Topps Baseball Set together. Looking for any I don’t have. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I’m putting a 1955 Topps Baseball Set together. Looking for any I don’t have. Thanks!

Wow! That's impressive. I'm guessing most of the players are deceased now. How many have you gotten IP/TTM? How many do you have total?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Hawks New York Jets
    Twitter: @@BraddyD31 See b-rad80's Items on eBay

After 2012/13 NBA Panini Hoops set (Basketball)

Hi All,

I am after the above set mentioned, I currently have 201 of the 300 cards from the set signed. Looking for ones I do not have, thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi All,

I am after the above set mentioned, I currently have 201 of the 300 cards from the set signed. Looking for ones I do not have, thank you.

Nice work! Is that the Australian flag? How are you getting most of your autographs then? I would think living outside the US would make it hard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it does make it hard, a heap of the cards have sticker autos on them from packs. The players who didnt sign are the harder ones. I bought a heap from a IP collector who I know can be trusted and has a very good reputation. Others I have just bought on ebay, no COA I just have to hope I'm getting a real autograph I suppose. I dont spend a lot on these cards obviously but I am enjoying the chase for this set and its helping me get over a relationship breakup. I have a Facebook page called Addalyn's Hoops Heaven that has pics of everything I have so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it does make it hard, a heap of the cards have sticker autos on them from packs. The players who didnt sign are the harder ones. I bought a heap from a IP collector who I know can be trusted and has a very good reputation. Others I have just bought on ebay, no COA I just have to hope I'm getting a real autograph I suppose. I dont spend a lot on these cards obviously but I am enjoying the chase for this set and its helping me get over a relationship breakup. I have a Facebook page called Addalyn's Hoops Heaven that has pics of everything I have so far.

I just checked out your FB page. Nice work! I had forgotten there were a lot of pack pull autos in this set. You're doing great! I like the design of the 12/13 Hoops set. There's a die cut version from a fast food restaurant called Taco Bell (not sure if you have that there). I thought about getting that set signed.

What part of AUS are you from? The best trip my wife & I ever took, we went to Canberra, Queensland, Syndey, and Cairns.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in Adelaide which is the in the South of Australia. My brother lives in Canberra and have been to all those places except for Cairns. Yeah Ive seen a few different sub sets pop up on eBay. The reason I picked this set is because of the pack pulled autos available and they dont break the bank.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678