Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Looking to Complete my 1986 Signed Sportflics set. Really close. Let me know if anybody has any of these cards signed:

Cool. That's the first time I've heard of Sportsflics getting signed. How do the autographs turn out? I'm assuming they're signing the front of the card? Would love to see pics!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2012 Topps series 1&2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

2015 Panini Contenders Baseball #1-99

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maeavers's Items on eBay

Down to only 7 Signed 1986 Sportflics. Let me know if anybody has any for trade/sell
    Thanks

Gary Carter
    Joaquin Andujar
    Damaso Garcia
    Mike Scioscia
    Tom Seaver
    Greg Walker
    Tri Star Denny, Sutcliffe, Seaver
    Last edited by maeavers; 04-17-2017 at 11:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball

1994 Leaf Limited Rookies 31/80
    1995 Fleer Flair 256/432
    1995 Leaf Limited 25/192
    1995 Donruss Studio 34/198

Please message me if you even have one available in any of these sets. Blue or black pen, doesn't matter. Plenty of other stuff in mid-90's to trade if interested and I have doubles of some guys in these sets. Thank you for your help in advance, J.
    Last edited by j5isnotforsale; 03-13-2017 at 09:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more sets...

Baseball:

1994 leaf limited

1999 Topps Gallery

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ Added.
    What are your favorite graphs you have from your primary set - 1995 Fleer Flair?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@LakersMC Great question, I would have to say one for sure would be Kirby Puckett because he was cool in-person and he had a very consistent/nice/unique graph. Because of the horozontal layout that gives more space for a longer and in my opinion better autograph many times, some others would be Gary DiSarcina because he has such a nice graph and it is longer than vertical layout cards, Greg Vaughn (better than others I've got), Mattingly who was cool in-person, Ricky Henderson, Randy Johnson because he was so tough, Mike Blowers because he was a nice guy and nice graph on it, Buhner (kindof a sideways tilt), Tony Tarasco becuase I liked his graph, Moises Alou because it's the only one I have of him, Gil Heredia with his nice graph, Pedro Martinez, Trevor Hoffman, Kirk Gibson, Rafael Palmeiro, Ray Durham, Orel Hershiser, Mark McLemore, Tom Gordon, Bernie Williams (clean), Kenny Rogers, Paul Molitor, Chipper (only one in collection), Larry Walker, Carl Everett, Dave Hollins, Jeff King, Ken Camaniti... just to name a few lol. Let me know if you can help! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! Big names & tough signers in there. But I also like how some of your faves are not A-Listers. Some of the best graphs are when the players are nice or they have a nice looking graph. Good luck! I will keep an eye on your progress in your sig.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@LakersMC couldn't agree more and appreciate it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast