Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ndelucajr's Items on eBay

3 Unique cases for sale

Hey everyone, I have not been on here in a long time because I stopped collecting. I was going threw some stuff and found 3 cases I used to use. I got them in the mid-90s from K-Mart I believe. They are called Just Stuff Trading Card Cases. I tried looking them up online and couldn't find anything out about them. I believe they hold anywhere from 800-1000 cards per case. They are very sturdy plastic and protect cards great. Any question PM me. I'd figure I would bring them here before throwing them on ebay. Not sure what they are worth but feel free to make an offer if interested. Thanks.

here is the outer view. the handle folds down for easy storage. the closing mechanism has a thing for a lock to be placed.

when the red handle is down it opens to a top compartment which can hold about 100-150 cards (just an estimate)

when the red handle is up it opens to the bottom compartment which can hold 800+ cards (another rough estimate) the 4 outter rows can hold non-sleeves cards and the 4 inner sections can hold cards with cases and plastics.

I found 14 dividers that can go in the outer 4 rows to divide cards and can be labeled.

Country
    See Gaff0057's Items on eBay

Sorry no bid just saying that i use one of these and they are great for holding PC cards and cards that are not in hard sleves. They are very sturdy and it helps me stay organized. great item!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ndelucajr's Items on eBay

thanks. they really are a great case to have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Phlash007's Items on eBay

what u looking for 1 of them

NO TRADES NO SALES ALLOWED!

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much are u asking for one

Hey everyone, I have not been on here in a long time because I stopped collecting. I was going threw some stuff and found 3 cases I used to use. I got them in the mid-90s from K-Mart I believe. They are called Just Stuff Trading Card Cases. I tried looking them up online and couldn't find anything out about them. I believe they hold anywhere from 800-1000 cards per case. They are very sturdy plastic and protect cards great. Any question PM me. I'd figure I would bring them here before throwing them on ebay. Not sure what they are worth but feel free to make an offer if interested. Thanks.

here is the outer view. the handle folds down for easy storage. the closing mechanism as a thing for a lock to be placed.

when the red handle is down it opens to a top compartment which can hold about 100-150 cards (just an estimate)

when the red handle is up it opens to the bottom compartment which can hold 800+ cards (another rough estimate) the 4 outter rows can hold non-sleeves cards and the 4 inner sections can hold cards with cases and plastics.

I found 14 dividers that can go in the outer 4 rows to divide cards and can be labeled.

how much do you want for one

SCF Rewards
    Country

Price for one ?

BANNED

Country
    See martinez2370's Items on eBay

Interested in a price for 1 of those. Thanks!