Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 613 of 614 FirstFirst ... 113513563603610611612613614 LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6140

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't even view my own cards in photobucket to make copies.

Morning Bill!
    Are you state-side yet? Hope you are doing well.
    Photobucket is such a pain just to look thru these days. 3 to 4 pop-up adds each page. Almost spend more time clicking to close the adds than I do looking at cards/items. Cancelled my account completely just recently. Hope newcombe is coming along OK with his conversion. Worth the effort to switch.
    Will play off the "P" with an add from National. I know these are as common as corn in Iowa and there are counterfeit copies but the price was oh-so right and and the PSA/DNA cert was nice to have along with it.....
    1995 Walter Payton by Richard Perkins, on Flickr
    1995 Walter P​ayton phone card auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

I am failing to understand why photobucket s blocking the ability to share pictures. I have thousands of them and really dread opening a new photo hosting account elsewhere and having to download them only to upload them again. I do not have that kind of time available right now. Grrrrr!

I am not even rescanning. I am simply downloading them from photobucket and then uploading them to Flickr. It is still time consuming.

Same thing I did as well. It's all about trying to make people buy their ridiculously priced memberships. So no I bet a strong majority just leave.

I can't even view my own cards in photobucket to make copies.

Keep trying. I did the same thing with downloading them onto my computer and a few times it wouldn't let me see my own scans at all or picked and chose which ones I could. But I did persevere in the end as I managed to download all my stuff to my laptop. Just took some patience and a lot of retrying lol, but it is possible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Morning Bill!
    Are you state-side yet? Hope you are doing well.
    Photobucket is such a pain just to look thru these days. 3 to 4 pop-up adds each page. Almost spend more time clicking to close the adds than I do looking at cards/items. Cancelled my account completely just recently. Hope newcombe is coming along OK with his conversion. Worth the effort to switch.
    Will play off the "P" with an add from National. I know these are as common as corn in Iowa and there are counterfeit copies but the price was oh-so right and and the PSA/DNA cert was nice to have along with it.....
    1995 Walter Payton by Richard Perkins, on Flickr
    1995 Walter P​ayton phone card auto

Nope, still a while to go before I'm home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Dak Prescott that I hit in a Flawless Team break over the weekend!!! I think we were on P due to the last posted card being Walter Payton.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Been a couple of weeks. Guess we are going with Dak Prescott again!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Flawless Dak! Great photo.
    Will join in the fun again, playing off the "D"...
    2016 Dick Butkus 10/25 by Richard Perkins, on Flickr
    A pick up from Nats!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Hard to believe it's been almost 2 and a half months since someone posted on this thread. Not completely out of the hobby yet, but very picky with my pickups. Finally found a Sanders auto/gu card and got it for a price I liked.

Deion Sanders Limited /25
    Deion Sanders by Aaron McIntyre, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a "D" in the mail today. Excited for the new add. Going straight into the HOF collection!
    2016 Mike Ditka 9/15 by Richard Perkins, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Added a few more to my PC
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a "D" in the mail today. Excited for the new add. Going straight into the HOF collection!
    2016 Mike Ditka 9/15 by Richard Perkins, on Flickr

That is a SWEEEET Ditka, hope hes not in hospital for something bad. Tried to give a thumbs up but may have added a down

Page 613 of 614 FirstFirst ... 113513563603610611612613614 LastLast