Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 612 of 614 FirstFirst ... 112512562602609610611612613614 LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6140

SCF Rewards
    Country

From today's mail. Going to cheat a bit and play off the "R"...

1997 Upper Deck Legends Andy R​obustelli

SCF Rewards
    Country

Closed out the photobucket. New flickr account and new add from the mail yesterday. Playing off the "A"....

2007 NT Timeline Lance A​lworth 8/25

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Closed out the photobucket. New flickr account and new add from the mail yesterday. Playing off the "A"....

2007 NT Timeline Lance A​lworth 8/25

Nice pick up.

Yeah, I'll be doing the same with Photobucket once I get home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick up.

Yeah, I'll be doing the same with Photobucket once I get home.

Morning Bill,
    Definitely worth the time/effort to re-scan. My wife, on the the other-hand, may disagree. Hope you are well!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Morning Bill,
    Definitely worth the time/effort to re-scan. My wife, on the the other-hand, may disagree. Hope you are well!
    Rick

Haha! I completely understand, My Wife will not be happy to see me rescan stuff. She'll say something like, "What a waste of time on little pieces of cardboard!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Chargers
    See bobbyhound's Items on eBay

Haha! I completely understand, My Wife will not be happy to see me rescan stuff. She'll say something like, "What a waste of time on little pieces of cardboard!"

I am failing to understand why photobucket s blocking the ability to share pictures. I have thousands of them and really dread opening a new photo hosting account elsewhere and having to download them only to upload them again. I do not have that kind of time available right now. Grrrrr!
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU I don't have yet
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones I don't have yet
    Also looking for... The Walking Dead cards that I don't have yet

Hidden Content

I use BV for trades and SV for sales OR if the item is new or rare to have a BV, for trades.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am failing to understand why photobucket s blocking the ability to share pictures. I have thousands of them and really dread opening a new photo hosting account elsewhere and having to download them only to upload them again. I do not have that kind of time available right now. Grrrrr!

I'm sure they figure that it'll be a money making venture for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"I am failing to understand why photobucket s blocking the ability to share pictures. I have thousands of them and really dread opening a new photo hosting account elsewhere and having to download them only to upload them again. I do not have that kind of time available right now. Grrrrr!"

"I'm sure they figure that it'll be a money making venture for them."

Not that I was paying Photobucket anyway, but with all the pop-up adds and restrictions on posting pics they are going to have a lot of people jumping ship. What was once a neat way to display photos/collections became so painfully time consuming to try and look at. I think in the long run it will be a money-losing decision for them. Looking back on the effort to re-scan, I think Photobucket did me a favor. Had so much "crap" that I have a box of cards I didn't even scan. Blew up my account already and not looking back!

Now back to cards. playing off the "A"...
    2007 Clarence "Ace" Parker 26/50 by Richard Perkins, on Flickr
    2007 Leaf Limited Cuts Clarence Ace Parker 26/50
    And yes, you are reading the team name correctly. Brooklyn Dodgers! Love the little history nuggets you find with some cards!
    Last edited by papaperk; 07-31-2017 at 08:35 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Chargers
    See bobbyhound's Items on eBay

I am not even rescanning. I am simply downloading them from photobucket and then uploading them to Flickr. It is still time consuming.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can't even view my own cards in photobucket to make copies.

Page 612 of 614 FirstFirst ... 112512562602609610611612613614 LastLast