Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    United (35)
    Country
    Columbus Blue Jackets Washington Capitals
    See dgpilot777's Items on eBay

Nice PC! I really like the Ultimate Tag card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allstarhockeycards's Items on eBay

Exclamation

Nice PC! I really like the Ultimate Tag card.

"that tag is just sick" congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ermac666's Items on eBay

Congrats, awesome set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for all the comments guys... heres my update thread with my 1000th different eric staal.thank you to all that have helped me along the way!!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1242975

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome as always!

-Jyrki-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Carolina Hurricanes
    See ejsr212715's Items on eBay

Holy S***! U R over a GRAND now?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

Stellar pickup for the 1000th. Congrats on achieving such an incredible milestone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks everybody.....i should be making a nice 1/1 pickup thread any day now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Congrats on the sick Staal PC Duane and earning the Super Collector badge!!! You deserve it! Glad I could help add a rare 10/11 Certified Staal Champions Patch /10 to it just recently!

As for the whole Super Collector Badge though I still haven't changed my opinion about this program. My PC player Mats Sundin has nearly 4,000 different cards including 1/1s. I have somewhere over 1,000 but no exact count or idea as I just don't keep a list of what I have or need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the sick Staal PC Duane and earning the Super Collector badge!!! You deserve it! Glad I could help add a rare 10/11 Certified Staal Champions Patch /10 to it just recently!

As for the whole Super Collector Badge though I still haven't changed my opinion about this program. My PC player Mats Sundin has nearly 4,000 different cards including 1/1s. I have somewhere over 1,000 but no exact count or idea as I just don't keep a list of what I have or need.

thanks bud. i truely appreciate it.... and you know i thought that at first but i decided to sit down and take a good look at my pc one day, organized it, and started typing....never knew i had so many doubles....and you know ever since i finished that list up it has helped me track down TONS of cards i didnt have...try it you might like it

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast