Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars
    See 7robbo1983's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Where can we talk and trade soccer cards?

I'm trying to build the 91-92 Pro Set English League set as well as the 80-81 Topps English League set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See petrov84's Items on eBay

I don't collect soccer cards, but I imagine anyone looking to trade them would go to the "Memorabilia, Autos, and Other Sports Card Trading" forum.

SCF Rewards

hi...are u collecting UD Man Untd 02/03?
    i want to sell my base cards or trade it.Pls let me know

PS:I'm also looking for Soccer auto or jersey cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars
    See 7robbo1983's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The only jersey card I have is a David Beckham from last year's Upper Deck.

I've made these sets so far: 80/81 Topps English Footballer, 90/91 Pro Set English League, 91/92 Pro Set Scottish League, 1997 Futera Arsenal FC Set, 1992 Score Italian League, 90/91 Soccer Shots, 1987 Pacific MISL, 1991 Pacific MISL, 1992 Pacific MISL, 1999 Upper Deck MSL, 1994 Upper Deck World Cup, 1994 World Cup Contenders (English/Spanish versions).

Working on these sets: 2000 Merlin Premier League, 91/92 English League Pro Set Series II.

Looking for unopened boxes of 1997 Merlin Premier League (has David Beckham rookie) and 2002 World Cup Japan National Team set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want to talk about soccer cards this is the forum to do so.

If you want to trade soccer cards check out the other sports card TRADING forum.

There isn't a big demand for soccer and since we are limited in space that's where soccer has to go.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

Soccer is the fastest growing sport in america...today more kids are playing youth soccer than baseball, football, and basketball. Also with the recent success of the mens national team, Soccer is growing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by cbethun1
    Soccer is the fastest growing sport in america...today more kids are playing youth soccer than baseball, football, and basketball. Also with the recent success of the mens national team, Soccer is growing.

Meh.

That doesn't mean much.

Soccer has horrible ratings and nobody shows up to the games. And it can grow faster than stuff like basketball and football because you have such few people playing it to begin with.

SCF Rewards

well..maybe in USA,But i think around the world soccer is the no 1 sport.no offence for other sport tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by tatotop
    well..maybe in USA,But i think around the world soccer is the no 1 sport.no offence for other sport tho

Yeah around the world soccer is cleary number one.

But in the US its not even in the top 5.

SCF Rewards

yes...agree with you..what is the number one sport in US?..Basketball or football or baseball??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast