Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (16)
    Country
    See azsportsguy21's Items on eBay

nice alonzo collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shrimpynz's Items on eBay

Such an impressive collection. Congrats Jason!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (15)
    Country
    See jasonf23312's Items on eBay

Thanks to all for the comments and for looking at my collection! I've been updating my bucket and doing a little organizing. I've added some new photos to the thread. Will be adding more as they come in!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ebay account coming soon, soon as i get around to setting up a seperate bank account.'s Items on eBay

Hey.. supernice collection. i have a card you may or may not be interested in.

1997 UD3 star focus alonzo mourning error card. there is no name printed on the front or back. i dont want to break any rules im new round here, so if you are interested pm me and maybe we can trade something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12