Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Need Help Deciding Something....HELP!

Hey guys,
    I have posted a couple of threads and you guys have given me some great advice on upcoming signings. I need you help again.

Tomorrow Helio Castroneves is doing a book signing should I go?
    You only got to buy the book, but I dont know if I should even bother.

LMK, what you think....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

All depends on how big of a fan/collector you are.

I have one autographed book of Jerry Rice. Not really a fan of them because you can't display them very well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yea, Im not a fan of Indy car but my dad is into NASCAR and INDY Car so I think I might go just for him. Its fathers day coming up so it should be a nice gift. Yea I have around 10 Autographed books and they are not really for display...I would love to have a collection of autographed books and put them into a book shelf...But their really isnt a good way to display them...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (44)
    Country

i would go ... hell of a driver and at worst you can always move it for something u like

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Might be too late by now, but I wouldn't go. That book probably costs more new from a book store than it is worth signed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nah, the book signing is at 8pm so I have time. But I decided Im gonna go. Its actually worth it, the book is only $25 and it is a hardcover. It makes a nice gift for my dad who like Indy Car.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I just got back from the book signing. It was pretty cool but Im outraged. I meet Helio before the signing because he was doing a press interview and he talked to us after the interview, it was really cool. After we went across the street at the book signing place and he gave an hour long speech about his book which was amazing. Then after all that was the book signing and guess what the book store which was doing the signing only had a limited amount of books and they sold out in like 5 mins. It was awful, if your having a book signing the least you can do is have the book so people can buy it. It was a great experience but this really wasnt for me, it was for my dad. I wanted to give it to him for fathers day.