Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

congrats! i always enjoyed your show and tell posts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Wow Barrie, that's all I can say. Congrats on this very well deserved badge. Do you mind me asking how exactly the 1st goal puck landed into your hands???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

There goes the neighborhood

A long overdue acknowledgement for sure. Amazing to see and read, well deserved and a bench mark for everyone in the hobby. Congrats sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Barrie, always a pleasure to glance at parts of your collection, especially the game used stuff this time around! Incredible passion and patience it must take to build a collection like that, truly something to inspire anyone in the hobby! Great show and all the best!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

There are super collectors, and then there are the guys (or gals) super collectors look up too. Congrats Barrie on a well deserved honor. Every time I'd see your PC or read a post by you, I couldn't believe you didn't already have this honor.

I couldn't agree more with what you wrote in your application. It makes you think about collecting in general, but specifically for player collectors, why you collect the guy(s) you do. I've often asked myself if Kennedy, Letang, or Talbot were traded would I still collect them? I think you and I followed the same path...looking for a hometown team guy (or for me, what started with Talbot has evolved into three players) to collect and cheer for to collecting that player (or players) more because you appreciate them for what they do rather than the sweater they wear. So to answer my own question...yes, I'd collect them provided they weren't traded to the Flyers...I couldn't bring myself to continue on then, haha! Minus Talbot, I'll collect him no matter where he plays, my hatred of the Flyers be darned!)

It's guys like you that make collecting such a great thing; I can't say enough how awesome it is to see you with the badge!

P.s. I'm with Andrea...if there's a good story behind how you got the first goal puck, if you'd be willing to share, I'd love to hear it.
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Congratulations Barrie on a well deserved honor, two decades of dedication towards one player is very rare. I really enjoyed your top ten, thank you for sharing such stellar cards with us.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Karma-129's Items on eBay

I don't normally post in these, but I'll make an exception here...

Congratulations Barrie. This is without a doubt, a well deserved honor. You have easily set the bar for player collections.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

from one barry to another (barrie) congrats! amazing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

I assume this was a no brainer for the SCF staff? I always wondered why you never had the badge because your collection is insane! This honor was well deserved!

I am also blown away by the first goal puck. How in the heck did you aquire that?

Congrats buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See rainman67ko's Items on eBay

Barrie,

Way to set the bar! Truly a supercollector exhibit and thread that anyone can appreciate.

Congratulations!

Kevin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast