Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reggie Abercrombie game used HR bat

I just wanted to share something I think is pretty classy, Tue the the 15th the Sioux Falls Pheasants played a double header and at the begining of the second game my 5 yr old son caught up with Reggie and had him sign a fould ball we got in the first game, while he was signing the ball my son asked Reggie if he would hit him a Home run, Reggie replied " I will do my best for you" he gave him a high five and trotted off. I explained to my son it's pretty tuff to hit one whenver you want so don't be sad if it don't happen. Well believe it or not in the 5th innein tied 2 to 2 he hit a solo shot to left center! We all know that you can't just hit one any time you want but the fact remains he did hit one. After the game as we were leaving our first row seats Reggie yelled at us to meet him outside the club house, so after waiting about 15 min outside Reggie came out with his game used illinois Dinger bat signed in black sharpie and gave it to my son enclosed in a plastic protector. My 5 yr old was ecstatic! Just thought this is a neat story and wanted to share with all of you. reggie Abercrombie is a classy athlete for sure! I hope he gets back to the Majors some day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

Thats awsome. I have a few bats from minor league games and its really cool to get them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

That is a great story and what a class act

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea Reggie was awesome at spring training when he was with the Marlins.

Great story