Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 129 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1803

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Tiffany! Even the Crystal version of those cards seem to have disappeared! AWESOME rainbow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another buy-back auto, this from 2001 Playoff Honors.

An Honor Roll auto numbered 3/5, the Speed Red parallel of the 1999 Playoff Contenders card - the front:

The back showing the Honor Roll stamp:

A 2007 Absolute Absolute Patches jumbo patch numbered out of 25:

2010 Certified "Vikings" die-cut Fabric of the Game jersey card numbered out of 5:

And a 2005 Leaf Limited Limited Threads dual patch card numbered out of 50:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Tiffany! Even the Crystal version of those cards seem to have disappeared! AWESOME rainbow!

Thanks MC. Yeah, the Tiffany blue doesn't come up often - this one I won was only the second I had seen in the last 3 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These minis are custom cards made by someone who sold them on ebay. Like most minis, I like them!

Favre with a photo from High School:

Favre from Southern Mississippi:

Favre with the Atlanta Falcons:

Favre with Packers:

Favre with the Packers again:

And the 5 together:

1999 Donruss Elite Field of Vision left card - numbered out of 1409 - the number of yards thrown to the left side of the field in 1998:

1999 Donruss Elite Field of Vision middle card - numbered out of 983 - the number of yards thrown over the middle by Favre in 1998:

1999 Donruss Elite Field of Vision right card - numbered out of 1820 - the numbered of yards, you guessed it, thrown by Favre to the right side of the field in 1998:

And the 3 together:

The custom cards are something diifferent and I like the idea behind the Field Vision set, its a unique theme for a set and one I have not seen before.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2005 SPX Jersey and auto numbered out of 50. I have 2 of these as I really like the design:

2007 National Treasures triple NFL patch numbered out of 25:

1997 Upper Deck Jersey - Favre's first jersey card. This is the white jersey version, there is also a green jersey version:

2003 Sweet Spot manufactures Green bay patch:

Not that the SPX isn't a great card but it kinda fades into the background when compared to a few of your other outstanding autos.

The NT patch is awesome!

Even though its one color I love the early jersey cards and the design is fantastic as well.

The manufactured patches look sharp when done well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another buy-back auto, this from 2001 Playoff Honors.

An Honor Roll auto numbered 3/5, the Speed Red parallel of the 1999 Playoff Contenders card - the front:

The back showing the Honor Roll stamp:

A 2007 Absolute Absolute Patches jumbo patch numbered out of 25:

2010 Certified "Vikings" die-cut Fabric of the Game jersey card numbered out of 5:

And a 2005 Leaf Limited Limited Threads dual patch card numbered out of 50:

The buy back looks good in the scan but must really "pop" in person.

The jumbo patch is .
    /5 and only one color?

Nice looking limited patch card.

We need more cards w/ Balls!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great stuff as always. I love those minis too. I'm a sucker. Somewhere there is a guy saying someone buys all my Bill Dudleys and Brett Favres every time! LOL

I started collecting any minis I could find for my youngest son and he has somewhere around 3000-4000 of them and he's just 3. They're just so cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The custom cards are something diifferent and I like the idea behind the Field Vision set, its a unique theme for a set and one I have not seen before.

I actually think the designs of some of the custom cards are better than that of many of Upper Deck's Pannini's and Topps's designs. Simple but good looking. The opposite of me really, complex and unattractive!

Not that the SPX isn't a great card but it kinda fades into the background when compared to a few of your other outstanding autos.

The NT patch is awesome!

Even though its one color I love the early jersey cards and the design is fantastic as well.

The manufactured patches look sharp when done well.

It's strange, but I really like the design of the SPX auto/jersey card. I like the S shaped jersey window and the gold border.

As for NT triple patch cards, I never get sick of them, and the 1997 Upper Deck jersey cards were a great design.

The buy back looks good in the scan but must really "pop" in person.

The jumbo patch is .
    /5 and only one color?

Nice looking limited patch card.

We need more cards w/ Balls!!!

Yeah, the 1999 Contenders parallels are nice in person. I now have the Blue and the red version buy-back.

I agree that there needs to be more cards with balls, but don't say that to marinocollector, as any cards with balls will automatically exclude Marino from the set!

Great stuff as always. I love those minis too. I'm a sucker. Somewhere there is a guy saying someone buys all my Bill Dudleys and Brett Favres every time! LOL

I started collecting any minis I could find for my youngest son and he has somewhere around 3000-4000 of them and he's just 3. They're just so cool.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who buys those custom made minis! I know some people hate them because they aren't licensed, but they look good, which is good enough for me.

Good to hear you are getting your son hooked on cards early. Is that him in your avatar?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, some rainbows of sorts.

2005 Topps Throwbacks.

The regular Topps version:

The regular Chrome version:

And the Chrome Refractor version numbered out of 100:

And the 3 together:

1999 Crown Royale base:

The Limited edition version numbered out of 99:

The Premiere Date version numbered out of 68:

And the 3 together:

These 2 1948 Leaf productions cards from 1997 Leaf may look the same from the front:

But turn them over and you will see one is the promo version, and the other is the version numbered out of 1948 which were in packs:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, I bought these as I got sick of waiting for Topps to do buy-back versions of them.

The Favre 1991 Stadium Club Rookie card autographed and certified by PSA/DNA - the auto is also very consistent with a number of Favre autos I have that have been certified by card companies:

The 1992 Stdium Club Hi series Favre Packers card autographed and certified by PSA/DNA:

And the 2 together:

A 2005 Gridiron Kings Dual patch card numbered out of 20:

And a 2007 National Treasures Triple jersey card numbered out of 99. I like the fact it has both home and away jersey in it:

Page 129 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139179 ... LastLast