Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 181 12341151101 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Favre pc - logos, lettermen, autos

Hi all (or G'day if you want the stereotypical Australian greeting),

I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to join up and post after having some interaction with road_runner_1964. Thought I'd show off my Brett Favre collection as few people here in Australia would appreciate. It's almost certainly NOT the best Favre collection in the world, but I think it may be one of the better ones. Over the coming weeks/months I'll be putting up the 150+ autos I have and 400+ game used cards I have. If you have any Favre auto or patch cards, let me know and I may be interested in it. I don't buy packs, only Favre singles, so I'd have to buy it from you not trade. However I'm usually willing to pay between sale price and book price depending on the card, and in some cases even above book price!

Anyway, though I'd start off with my three favourite Favre cards. Enjoy!

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

amazing logos

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Unbelievable Favre pickups, doesn't get much better than that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freethrowtommy's Items on eBay

I recently found your bucket and started following you. I must say, you have one very NICE Favre collection! I do have a couple of Favre sigs in my Rodgers collection... but they would be tough to pry out of my hands :)
    Last edited by freethrowtommy; 06-20-2010 at 08:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers
    See a1_euro_parts's Items on eBay

nice cards

lol @ ur avi

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Guys. A few more logos (getting the best out of the way first). Oh, suffice to say that all these cards are 1/1 s.

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

even more sickness

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recently found your bucket and started following you. I must say, you have one very NICE Favre collection! I do have a couple of Favre sigs in my Rodgers collection... but they would be tough to pry out of my hands :)

I noticed, and I saw your collection too. I love that Hornung auto on the reprint of his 1957 Rookie and the Don Hutson auto card - to me still the best receiver ever including Jerry Rice.

And I noticed that Ultimate 6 signature card. Even though it has Brian Brohm on it and the Kramer auto is in faded black (why couldn't he sign it in blue like everyone else?) it is still a great auto. To have Favre, Starr, Hornung and Kramer on the one card is great. And that Rodgers guy seems like he might turn out okay too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some sick cards right there, can't wait to see more!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freethrowtommy's Items on eBay

I noticed, and I saw your collection too. I love that Hornung auto on the reprint of his 1957 Rookie and the Don Hutson auto card - to me still the best receiver ever including Jerry Rice.

And I noticed that Ultimate 6 signature card. Even though it has Brian Brohm on it and the Kramer auto is in faded black (why couldn't he sign it in blue like everyone else?) it is still a great auto. To have Favre, Starr, Hornung and Kramer on the one card is great. And that Rodgers guy seems like he might turn out okay too.

Thanks! I just picked up the Hutson like a week or so ago. His auto isn't very easy to find.

Yeah, I really wish the six didn't have Brohm. It would be cool if it were someone like Forrest Gregg, or Charles Woodson even instead. Maybe he can turn it around in Buffalo and have a nice career still, but I am not betting money on it. I can handle the Jerry Kramer auto in black since, well, it is Jerry Kramer .

Page 1 of 181 12341151101 ... LastLast