Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I think he'll be pretty damn good, but no matter how good he is, he'll never live up to all the hype he's getting. poor kid!

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I think he'll be pretty damn good, but no matter how good he is, he'll never live up to all the hype he's getting. poor kid!
    Wow what you said is soooo true!! Unless he is the Wayne Gretzky of BBALL (smashing every single record!!!), which won't happen he will never live up to our expectations. The question is if you are drafted by a pitiful team would you sign long-term or short-term. I would go short-term and if the team turns around get big$$ or if the team stinks you can go to a contender and get lots of $$$$!!

Originally posted by nyyanks
    Wow what you said is soooo true!! Unless he is the Wayne Gretzky of BBALL (smashing every single record!!!), which won't happen he will never live up to our expectations. The question is if you are drafted by a pitiful team would you sign long-term or short-term. I would go short-term and if the team turns around get big$$ or if the team stinks you can go to a contender and get lots of $$$$!!
    Thats a good point with the team, but also if he signs a long term deal he is guarenteed big bucks for that time period. If he signs only a 2-3 year contract and then isn't a great NBA player, he will get much less money for the rest of his career.

I only have one thing to say about Lebron James....

HAROLD MINER!

remember the talk about yao ming everybody said he would be a bust in the NBA, so don't eat your words a year from now, when he is ROY.

Ryan

lebron is getting cheated about the college deal i would let him play

Originally posted by j.e.lew
    I only have one thing to say about Lebron James....

HAROLD MINER!
    He will be better than him but its just that he has so much hype and pressure that if he goes down in history as one of the NBA's 50 greatest players he will be considered a failure.

there's no way Lebron smashes the records in basketball.

He will be so incredibly wealthy within a few years that there will be no motivation for him to become immortal.

Lebron is no Kobe, much less Michael Jordan

pwaldo..Lebron reminds me of Grant Hill ----- so much hype, yet hasn't done a darn thing.

Grant Hill has got to be one of the most overpaid players in history of sports --- he's gotten over $100M purely on his potential; yet hasn't done much more than you or I.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast