Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: jabar gaffney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fbcards4all's Items on eBay

jabar gaffney

i have two decent jabar gaffney rookies. i'd like to keep one and trade one
    2002 donruss elite #/400
    2002 crown royale blue #/99

SCF Rewards

Hey would you take my Gaffney Sweet Spot jsy #'d/350 for one of them...I would part with my Harrison 03 Prestige Game day jsy as well...Are they both in nice shape....Let me know what you could do....I will trade you The three Playoff Honors GU balls you wanted and the Harrison and Gaffney GU For your McCown Auto, Terrell Suggs Sage Auto #'d/350 and a Trufant Auto...Let me know if you could throw in one of the Gaffney Rc's you have....

Clay
    You work out the finall deal...I really want the mccown Auto and the Terrell Suggs...Let me know what you can do....Clay
    Clay

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't know. let me get back with you. the suggs is pretty hard to let go of

SCF Rewards

I will throw in a Travis Henry 01 Private Stock Titanium Post Season Jsy blue BV 12 w/ the 3 Playoff Honors Dual Balls cards, harrison jsy and Gaffney jsy and I will add the 03 ultra award winner Henry jsy red Bv 10 for the Suggs, McCown a Trufant auto and on of the Gaffney RC's...Thats a pretty good deal....Please make sure all of the auto's have nice corners and are in nice shape..I have been getting a lot of bad stuff lately..Your cards are all very nice that I'm offering....Clay

SCF Rewards

You make me a final offer you know what I want and what I have to trade....I have to go spend sometime with my wife...I will check my messages later....Clay
    email me at home with a [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

will do