The World Really IS Coming to an End

the first signs were among us last week, but now the world as we know it is really gone...the cheapskate owner of the Clippers, Donald Sterling said he would match offers on his restricted free agents, but considering it was just talk, the sanity of human kind remained in tact.
    However now the talk is reality
    Sterling has matched the Heat's offer to Elton Brand
    He has also offered a $60 million contract to Gilbert Arenas
    He also promises to match the Jazz's offer on Corey Magette
    Lastly, he has promised to resign Lamar Odom to a multi-year contract

in the previous years of Sterlings ownership, the highest contract of a player was Piokowski at $3 mil a year...but suddenly he has gone on a spending spree
    The odds on this ever happening were so long that the zeros could go to the moon and back....but

Another Rant By Zach
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i guess that is good that the clippers may finally put it together they are an entertaining young team to watch

figured this year would just be another mutiny of the franchise... but nobody ever thought this would happen...
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

wowow...in a year that the Clippers commit tons of $$$$, the Lakers again upstage the Clippers, first with the Malone and Payton signings, then the Kobe rape case

yup...i wonder if that was Sterlings master plan? lol

Well, nothing has fallen apart yet because Arenas has signed with the Wiz.

phew....lol