Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Donruss Americana

SCF Rewards
    Country

Donruss Americana

Dont' know if this is the best place to post it, but I'd like to get it in new hands soon. I've got about 8 packs of "movie posters and ??" and one pack from "private signings". Not ALL base though, got a Mickey Rooney /325 and a Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton costume dual.
    Ideally, I'd like to move it all together...or maybe the base as one trade, relics the other...but definately don't wanna pick out singles (then I'd never get rid of it).

I'm open to any offers for trades, as this is not a main-sport card trade.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I would take the lot, I have no Durant, I have a 3 sport trade list if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll check it out. PM you back, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im interested in the burton/taylor and a bit interested in the rooney as well. Please cmb and lmk if theres anything you like. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone else interested.....can't get solid responses/trade offers

SCF Rewards
    Country

oooooo...kkkkkkkk...... paypal offers??